Thread: Newbie question

mammoth is offline Member

Newbie question

After several months of searching for a source I finally found one. WooHoo! Problem is all they have is Anadrol . Would it be a waste of money to cycle only Anadrol or should I hold out for a stack. I have never juiced before and I am DYING to try!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Hold up there ace. Don't do just drol only. Anadrol isn't for a first time user either.
    6'8 290lbs your pretty dam big already.
    Let's start w/ your goals first..??

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah sport slow down.
    Have you even checked out the source with a mod or a vet? And drol is a nono for first timers.

Well my long term goals are to become a freak but my short term are to gain about 30lbs lean muscle and to get shredded. I have been supplementing my diet for about three years now with the basics (Protein, EC stack, L-glutamine, Creatine...etc) and I have hit a plateau and can't seem to go beyond that. That's the main reason I wanted to start a cycle. I have read that Anadrol produced some impressive results. Unfortunately Anadrol is the only thing that I can get my hands on and it also won't break my bank account either. Any suggestions?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well at your size (with out seeing a pic) I would say doing a cut cycle would be your best bet, since you said you wanna get shredded.
    You should look into something like:
    Week 1-12 Eq 400mgs
    Week 10-16 Winny 50mgs ed
    Clomid 2 days out.
    Diet (w/ high protein intake), and cardio 4-5 days a week.
    Forget about the drol. Ask your source if he can get the 3 items I listed above.
    Do you know what your b/f % is?

I am not sure what my bf% is at the moment. Last time I measured it was pretty high. I don't do alot of cardio simply because I don't have the time anymore. Aside from working a full-time job I am also a student and a father to boot. So my training time is VERY valuable, and spent primarily on mass. Somebody suggested to me that I start using Clenbuterol to cut-up. When you say Eq I assume you are referring to Equipoise . Isn't that also a pretty stout anabolic . I want to be able to take a cycle that is not going to drain my account as well.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ is much milder than drol and will not stress the liver and kidneys near as much. Anadrol is a 17aa and should not be run any longer than 4 weeks...6 weeks max as it is far too hard on the liver. Injectables are better as far as retaining gains and effectivness. Although you will yield immediate results from a-bombs it is predominantly water weight and tends to dissappear when use is discontinued. If you are looking for lean mass your choices should be, EQ, winny, test propionate , primobolan , fina/tren (although not recommended for a first timer). I think you had the right idea when you mentioned clen . Along with a good clean diet, some cardio and a sound training program it exibits mild anabolic characteristics and will not only burn fat but help to retain the muscle you already have...even while calorie reducing.

Perfect pete! Thats what I was looking for! Now to see if I can just find the stuff you mentioned. Thank you everybody for the advice.

Thread Information