palme is offline Rosie Member

Aids medecine instead of AAS

Just saw a discussion on a Swedish board were they said that ruhl is one of the pro´s thats cut down on steroids and started to use Aids medecine instead (maybe thats roids also i dont know). Anyway the main side effect was that the got to big from using it...thing is they didnt know the name of it. One guy said something about iv15 but i couldnt find anything about it.

Am i making any sence at all? Help me if you can.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Oxandrin (oxandrolone) AKA Anavar was brought onto the market in the US to treat AIDS wasting syndrome. HGH was also approved for treatment of AIDS weight loss. Perhaps he is referring to these as "AIDS medicine".

Sinistar is offline New Member

nope.

hes talking about protease inhibitors. and taking them if your hiv negative is dumber than eating dnp . this has the potential to really fuck up your immune system. forget it.

it causes lipotrophy [i think] which is kool to a point, but taking them too long will cause you to be able to see your teeth through your cheek. it takes months of use to get the effects your after, and i can almost gaurantee that itll fuck you up somehow.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Tell me you are not serious! People are taking protease inhibitors for body building? They cause muscle wasting, buffalo hump fat deposits, diabetes and a host of metabolic derangements. They also cost a fortune, and cause nausea and diarrhea. Why on earth would anybody do this?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I find this post hard to believe...

Thread Information