MDMA is offline Banned

5 Day Dbol Blitz

Just got a shipment from my source, came with about 5 days worth of free dBol . If anyone has read my posts about dBol before, I'm avid about making it clear how much dBol sucks.

However, since I had the stuff, I figure I might as well take it. Well, after about 5 days, I can really feel the Prop/Dbol pumps, sort of like a synergy between the two.

Just curious if anyone has ever had any experience or knowledge of running a couple (say 3-4) 5-7 day dBol blitz's during their cycle. I liked it... just gave me that added boast when the gains and intensity were starting to level out.

chinups Guest
    When did you blast the Dbol ? Was it right in the beginning? I am debating 2-3 weeks before a EQ/Winny Cycle. I know it bloats you but I thought I could bang some out and then ripped up

MDMA is offline Banned
    Nope. Im on week 4 of my Prop/EQ cycle, cycled the dBol in week 3. Like I said, worked awesome. Prolly gunna do it again during week 6, than again at week 9. With these 5 day blitz, it's not enough time for the body to bloat much, which is one of the main goals of my cycle:to keep bloat down.

Anyone else every tRy this?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BTW - bloating is also a result of your diet.

Thread Information