bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member

** winny or clomid?

I got some ** winny 50mg's however some tabs are a dark blue and some are a lighter blue. I freiend from the gym tells me that the darker blues are the winny and the lighter ones are clomids. Is this true? Shouldnt all the ** winny tabs be the same shade of blue?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Your friend is correct. I've got both sitting at home

Now if all you ordered is winny. I believe he changed the winny powder from light to dark recently.

pheedno,

So if I order all winni, it could be either or? (2 differnt batches of winni or some winny and some clomid)Man this sucks, do you like his winnis?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I just started taking them this week for the first time. So far I have increased pumps but I aslo have prop in me so it's hard to seperate the two.

I will say that out of everyone on this board, I've heard no complaints about his winny.

Have you tried contacting your source to make sure the order didn't get mixed up?

nymattyk is offline Member
    last time i got his winny was last summer and they were light blue.....like in my avatar. i just got an order last week and they are a much darker blue, maybe a little bigger too (that im not too sure about though). as far as the clomid ive never used his

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Dam. The winny tabs my friend just got are definetly smaller from last year's tabs. That's not good news.
    Why the fuck doesn't he use different colors for different pills? or maybe some kind of marking??

yea know shit, use differnt colors for different things. (its not rocket science).

nymattyk is offline Member
    well he does use different colors......just that i think the winny and clomid are a few shades apart. i know his dbol is orange-ish

Thread Information