H BOMB is offline Senior Member

need some advice from the fellas

not sure if this is in the right forum but it is steroid related so. i finished my therapy from fina/winny a couple of weeks ago. i thought everything was fine in the peter dep. i met this new girl and we been gettin it on lately. my ? is i am not lasting as long as i used to. last night i only hung in for like 25min! i mean she has hot friends and friends talk. i want her friends to think i'm a champ so i have a chance with them too. i mean i'm not bragging but i used to be able to go for hours and if i did cum i didn't even have to wait, just strap another rubber on and go to town. i could hang 45lb plates from my boy. i'm sure you get the idea by now. this is really bothering me. should i start taking clomid again, wait it out? any suggestions would be great. thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Did you suffer any testicular atrophy? How long did you run the clomid for/what doses? What was the length/doses of your cycle?

i'm assuming you mean shrinkage on the first ? no not to much to my knowledge. i did the 300/100/50 with the clomid but ran short the last week of the 50 so i used nolva instead. i did 5 weeks fina 75mg ed and winny 50mg eod and i had 200 tt var but i think they were garbage. thanks nj

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    So your cycle only lasted 5 wks or did you run the var as well? If you did run the var, when/how long did you run it/what doses? Yes, I meant shrinkage by testicular atrophy. If you ran short the week of the 50 then you only ran clomid for 11 days if my calculations aren't off or I didn't misinterpret you. I'd say run clomid for 10 days @ 50mg/ED and see if you feel any better. You could do it at 100mg/ED but that might be overkill. I think that should resolve the problem, you could also throw in some HCG if you wanted.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    i'm assuming you mean shrinkage on the first ?
    He means - are your wall nuts the size of raisens? Have they dropped or where they never effected?

yeh i ran the var also. i was runnin it at 25mg a day then went up to 40mg a day till it was gone. don't think it did much unless the fina overpowered it. man that shit is no joke. i should have some clomid coming in next week i'll try it for 10days. thanks nj.

Thread Information