aphidblue is offline New Member

What's the first sign of gynecomastia

Hey guys -- I'm concerned about the possibility of developing gynecomastia ... What's the first warning sign? Would my chest feel different? Look different? What exactly would I feel if I was developing a problem?

I don't notice anything unusual to the touch, but looking in the mirror, I've been able to convince myself that my chest isn't as tight as usual. But that could just be lack of exercise (due to a November injury) for the past two months or my own neurotic conern about gynecomastia. Can someone give me some thoughts on what exactly to look for or feel for to know that a problem is developing? Obviously, I'd rather catch it sooner than later.

Thanks!

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    i just got it and it really sucks. you will notice your tits hurt to touch.
    its just not worth it to juice and get gyno

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all, what are you using and at what dosages? As jon rock said, the first warning sign is sore or itchy nips. If/when this happens get on nolvadex immediately @ 80mg/day until symptoms subside, then drop to 40mg/day for a week then keep it at 20mg/day for the remainder of your cycle. A better choice would have been arimidex @ .5mg/day but I'll have to assume you do not have any anti-estrogen at present. Is this a correct assumption?

aphidblue is offline New Member
    Thanks so much for the replies, jon rock and Pete. I'm not experiencing any significant sensitivity at this point. Are there any early visual signs? What would I see first -- a change in the nipple area or a change in the shape and increased fattiness in the whole pec?

It's not a steroid that I'm on but a drug to prevent hairloss. However, I know that body builders have dealt with this concern for years, so I thought that you guys would be the best folks to ask.

Thanks!

cd1
    cd1 is offline New Member
    The first sign is getting a hard-on watching yourself undress

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    the second sign is fondling your own breasts

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ichy or sore nips

Thread Information