Thread: Frontload

cosworth is offline New Member

Frontload

Stupid question....but have to ask.
    Whats the purpose to frontload? To get a jump on the juice in your system? What exactly does it do for you system? And do you normally double up on what you will normally inject per week?
    Thanks.
    CR.
    South FLA.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    As I understand it, you presaturate your receptors.

Take Prop - a short ester for example:

Without frontloading:
    Day 1: 100mgs
    Day 2: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday
    Day 3: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day one
    Day 4: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day two... and so on...

With frontloading:
    Day 1: 200mgs
    Day 2: 100mgs, plus 160mgs from yesterday
    Day 3: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 40 milligrams left from day one
    Day 4: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day two
    Day 5: 100mgs, plus 80mgs from yesterday and 20 milligrams left from day three... and so on...

(Prop stays pretty high the first two days then drops on the third)

Frontloading is twice the maintenace dose. If you start with 200 mgs of Prop you begin closer to the normal maintenance level right off the bat.

Longer esters are frontloaded over the first week. Shorter esters are frontloaded the first day.

Someone tell me if I understand this incorrectly...

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    That is a good explanation of it from what I have read. I have always wondered if you can still front end load with a longer ester, or is it less effective than if you load a shorter ester?

I think it is way more effective with longer esters. With the short ones we shave a couple days... which could translate to weeks with longer esters like decanoate or enanthate .

I used Prop because it only required enough brain power from me to figure in the first 5 days

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    True, didn't think of it like that. Damn it, wish I would have known that 3 weeks ago

Can anyone else add to the use of frontoading? Vets?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Frontload-bump.gif  

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Can anyone else add to the use of frontoading? Vets?
    I ain't a vet, but do have something to add.

As you know, front end loading is done to try to get your test to kick in quicker. This is especially helpful with a cycle of long-release esters... if you frontload with a short-release, you should get a nice jump-start on your cycle.

My next cycle is enthate 500mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk. But I bought a bottle of propinate strictly for front end loading. Using the propinate I'm hoping to cut it down to 2 weeks before the test starts to kick in instead of the usual 3 - 4 weeks.

Originally posted by Got Gear?
    My next cycle is enthate 500mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk. But I bought a bottle of propinate strictly for front end loading. Using the propinate I'm hoping to cut it down to 2 weeks before the test starts to kick in instead of the usual 3 - 4 weeks.
    That is not font loading - you are combining too esters, that would be more like jump starting it... I don't know the right way to put that but jump starting works for me.

I seems people are confusing front loading with another idea - where putting short esters (or fast acting gear) in the beginning to get the cycle producing results quicker (Prop, Dbol , ...).

True that you are using the same compound - but because the half lifes are different the results would simply be an oversaturation if you doubled the dose with a fast ester.

Front loadng your next cycle would be this:

Deca : 600/300/300/300/300/300/...
    Enth: 1000/500/500/500/500/500/...

swole1 is offline New Member
    From what I understand, the purpose of frontloading is to hit te receptor sites while they are fresh. Personally I think that orals are best because they are fast acting and will give you results until the test kicks in. If I were going to use 600mg of enanthate and 400mg of Deca a week for say 8 weeks, I would use 50mg of d-bol or a-50 for the first 10 days. If were going to go on a longer stack I would use a lower dose of d-bol or a-50 but for 4-6 weeks. Personally I use short high dose stacks. They work best for me. I use 250mg of enanthate and 50mg of d-bol for the first 10 days, then I use 200mg of deca frthe next 10 days, and then I use 200mg of propionate for the last 10 days. Everything will be out of my system 5 days after my last stack. Then I use clomid and arimidex for 3 weeks and do it all over again. I sometimes use insulin between cycles.

Originally posted by swole1
    From what I understand, the purpose of frontloading is to hit te receptor sites while they are fresh. Personally I think that orals are best because they are fast acting and will give you results until the test kicks in. If I were going to use 600mg of enanthate and 400mg of Deca a week for say 8 weeks, I would use 50mg of d-bol or a-50 for the first 10 days.
    Again - you missed the point. THAT IS NOT FRONT LOADING. Front loading is using the same gear, same ester and doubling the maintenance dose. Stop confuseing this!!!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Warrior that was a good explanation of front loading. You have it right. It just gets the levels of steroid in your blood up to maintenence levels faster. Can be used for both long and short esters.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Frontloading just gets blood levels up quicker. Usually you shoot 1.5x or 2x your normal dosage for the first week or two to get your blood levels up as quick as possible. Example, I'm running 1g/wk test, but I shoot 2g the first week to frontload.

Thread Information