rldced is offline New Member

Is this Cycle Too Much

Im new to all this! The first cycle I took was Dianabol for 10 weeks, after a two month break i started a new one (its the same as example #2 on cycles and stacking) which consists of Dianabol for 6 weeks, Deca for 13 weeks, Testosterone enanthate last six weeks, HCG and Clenbuterol . I have had mixed reviews on this being great and it being to much for a novice. I have lifted off and on for 5 years. Looking to get serious but need to do this right. Just wanting to look good for myself and the ladies too.
    1. Is this cycle too much
    2. If so were to start for my goals
    3. what does the Clenbuterol do in this cycle
    4. Suggestion for next Cycle and why

Thanks for the help

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    first- please post your stats, intended dosages, and exact goals. also, 10 weeks of dianabol put alot of stress on your liver. i would not do anything 17aa again for a lonnnnnng time, and i'd advise getting your liver values checked with some bloodwork. also, testerone enth is a long acting ester and should be run more than just 6 weeks imo. please post all relevant information and we will be able to help.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    That cycle is outdated and useless IMO. Clenbuterol is used to aid in fat loss. Post your stats and we'll help you design a cycle.

Thread Information