rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Need help for my bro about balls getting back to normal..any input welcomed.

I couldnt answer this question to my bro so I wanted to see what you guys thought, it has been about a week since my bro finished his clomid therapy and he is a little worried cause his nuts hasnt gone to its normal size. i gave him my opinion which was they dont get to the normal size immediately after clomids but will get back to its normal size soon. Hes gonna get some hcg to help but do ya think he is ok without the hcg?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    HCG should revert the testicular atrophy, usually if someone suffers atrophy I suggest using HCG to revert it rather than relying on clomid alone. If it has only been one week, he could probably wait a little longer, if he doesn't see any progress within another week at most I'd say start on the HCG, 500iu/day for 2 wks.

adaptations is offline Member
    NO dont go with HGC.....it will shut him down...
    Ive said this so many times....

Go with 10 mg Dbol in the AM....that will work

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    HCG should revert the testicular atrophy, usually if someone suffers atrophy I suggest using HCG to revert it rather than relying on clomid alone. If it has only been one week, he could probably wait a little longer, if he doesn't see any progress within another week at most I'd say start on the HCG, 500iu/day for 2 wks.
    It will make his balls get back to normal..but it will shut him down again,.,,And by taking the clomid and waiting the 3 weeks untill the clomid...then that pretty much defeats the purpose

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    i say wait .. they will eventually regain there normal size it took mine about 2 1/2 weeks off my last cycle

I thought he should wait to and think he would be fine but just wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanx

fifty-five is offline New Member

thanks bro

ranger....

thanks for posting this for me. I have not been on the computer much lately with work getting really busy and going back to college.

I will wait a couple weeks and see whats up (or down )

I think I will have to stay away from Dbol ....made liver enzymes go up on me......

thanks for the input guys...thanks ranger

NP big guy hey I even posted at the other board I go to which btw is a kickass board along with AR of course but heres the link bro http://www.fitnessgeared.com/showthr...&threadid=1747

I got some good feedback on that thread.

ssoj is offline New Member
    Bro I would wait a little but also you can have him try Tribulus.

Thread Information