plexpro is offline New Member

Thumbs up New to the board. . .

WOW! This is a great site! The information I've gathered the past couple of days have been very benefical. Also, I have noticed that people are willing to help each other. Which is what makes an aas forum great.

I recently finished my first cycle: Test Enan. 500mgs. pw 1-8;
    D-bol 30mgs. ed 1-6; & Winny Depot 50mgs. eod 7-10. Before I started the cycle I weight 200lbs., 6 ft. & 16% bf. At the end of week eight I gained a total of 16 lbs. and now a few days left of clomid therapy, weighing 212 lbs. with 13%bf. I am pleased with the results and already planning my next cycle!!

I'm looking to gain some mass at the beginning of my next cycle and cutting that up at the end. I would like to gain around 10-15 lbs. and lose some more bf%, around 3-4 % would be nice! I was thinking of doing a test, Eq, d-bol, & winny cycle. The dosage as follows:

Test enan. 1000mgs.pw 1-2
    Eq 800 mgs.pw 1-2
    D-bol 30 mgs.ed 1-6
    Test enan. 500 mgs.pw 3-13
    Eq 400 mgs.pw 3-12
    Winny (inj.) 100 mgs.eod 10-15

Of course run the clomid therapy at the end. Would it be beneifical to run HCG before the clomid? Is there anything you would change? As I stated, this will be my second cycle, so not real sure if this is a sound cycle. All your help will be appreciated!!

Thanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I like the second cycle. Run 500iu/day of HCG every saturday and sunday throughout the cycle, this is a new technique that has been brought to my attention which at first I was skeptical of but after reading up on it I have faith in it and think it is a worthwhile addition to any long cycle.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    HEY PLEXPRO,, WELCOME TO AR.COM! Watch out for dickrenegade, he carries a chainsaw with him to the gym and to work!! I think he even used to live in texas,,, funny coincidence.............

Thanks all!! nj Is that running 500iu HCG on Saturday then Sunday, too?
    Everyweek? That seems like alot, maybe you will be willing to shead a little light on the subject. I don't know much about dosage of HCG, but iI know what it's used for. Thanks again for your help !! !!

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    he proly ment to said saturday or sunday,
    cos 500iu will last atleast 5 or 6 days,

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    You do know that time on = time off, so if you ran a 10 week cycle there you should have 10 weeks off at least before starting your next cycle.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Baldguy
    Cycle looks good. Don't know how much benefit you'll get from the front load though. If you don't mind every day injections, I've gotten good results using prop to frontload.

BG
    bro how much prop did u frontload bro?

big swoll is offline Member
    how did you like the d-bol....ive been thinking about running mine for the first four weeks of my next cycle....on ur first cycle a lil more winny might have helped....i dont usually notice the winny until im almost halfway done with it

I really enjoy it, seemed to get things jump started. The pumps are unreal bro! When I would leave the gym I felt like I gained ten pounds of muscle in one work out.I noticed little from the winny, but as you said ,swoll, it takes more! Next cycle I plan on use it longer and at 100 mgs. eod.

Thread Information