BDIESEL44 is offline New Member

F-ing Night Sweats!!!

Does anyone sweat like a pig at night like myself??? It can be 20 below zero in my bedroom and I still wake up soaked to the bone. I haven't had a good night sleep in weeks...Anyone know how to counter act this effect? And what the hell is it caused by ? Peace...

dave1031 is offline New Member
    Wow, I am like the poster child for detox at night. Doing sust/deca cycle in the 2nd week and my wife thinks I pee myself at night. Being a sweater anyway, I would still like to figure out how to combat.

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member
    when im on fina i get like that. sorry i have not figured out a way to stop that. i would also love to know a way to fix that.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bros, I was having hellva night sweats in my last cycle. I was desperate trying anything to get them to stop. What i found that worked for me was Amiridex believe it or not. Once i started .5mgs ed the night sweats stopped. My thinking was, why do we sweat? One reason why we sweat is to get rid of excess water retention. I didnt look or feel like i was retaining water but i figured what the heck and try the Amiridex and it worked for me. Try it and see? Good luck!

OG

I'm running Ari. through out my cycle. And it hasn't helped a bit.. Man, it sucks waking up at 3:30 soaking wet and having to change you clothes. and sheets..

durbin22 is offline Member
    I am finishing up my cycle with fina and I have been sweating like a pig. I went to bed without a shirt on and woke up soaked. The blanket was drenched along with the pillow. The night sweats suck but fina is the shit.

bigg73 is offline New Member
    Last night was my worst ever.I was soaked and pillows and sheets soaked also...then I couldn't fall back asleep..arhh..Im on d-bol,deca ,test cycle week 3..the sweats just started this week..pissed me off last night.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    BDIESEL44 how many mgs of Amir are u running? Also u might want to up ir water intake and also check ur bp. High bp will bring on the sweats also.

OG

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    If I have a fan blowing directly on me it helps.

OGPackin, bp is fine. I just had it checked, I was actually suprised how good it was..It's right where it should be..As far as H2o intake if I drink anymore I'll float away ! I drink about a gallon and a half during the day..As far as Ari. dosage I take in .5mg per day..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I get it too - but I think it is just a product of your metabolism speeding up. Which is pretty handy to be still producing heat when you are sleeping during a cutting cycle. I think the fan is proabably the best suggestion...

lwb357 is offline New Member
    it's also a sign of hormonal changes. nightsweats is one of the first things you notice when you go through andropause (male menopause) and your natural test levels begin to drop.
    so, it only makes sense that increased hormonal levels would trigger a similar response.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    "it's also a sign of hormonal changes. nightsweats is one of the first things you notice when you go through andropause (male menopause) and your natural test levels begin to drop.
    so, it only makes sense that increased hormonal levels would trigger a similar response."

Ah, makes very much sence. the answer I was looking for while reading this thread.

Thread Information