Ttay is offline Junior Member

Exclamation (CUTS) ...Natural Advice... (CUTS) :::pls help

Need Advice

Im 16 years old going natural all my life... im 167cm and 73 kg... im pretty much built and buffed up using Creatine in the past... I work out almost everyday of the week.. Im all good right now but my problem is that i am having a hard time to get the cuts and cleaning out the fat ... to get in a good lean shape...

I got some advice to use Hydroxycut and Clenbuterol .. am i heading the right way...

i need substance that is natural and not AS (least side effects) ...
    anythin good for my status right now..

I know cardio work, diet, and running would do the work for this but i need some substance to help out...

pls help out...

any comment or suggestion would be great..
    thanxx

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Clenbuterol is a controled substance just like AAS. You are WAY too young to be thinking of using clen . At your age you metaboilsm should be racing. Training everyday of the week is overkill, you should be lifting4-5 times per week max. As far as diet, let us know what you are eating, that could also be part of your problem. You should be eating 6 well balanced meals per day spaced out every 2.5-3 hours and should be eating clean foods in the following ratios 50% carbs, 30-35% protein and 15-20% dietary fat. If you don't lose fat, try changing the ratios to 40, 40, 20

how about hydroxycut... is that any good

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's decent and works well but IMO it is WAY overpriced and you could get a supp just as good, if not better, for much less $$$. All muscle Tech supps work but are extremly h igh priced...that's how they pay their athletes and how they pay for a dozen ads in every magazine.

thanks bro.. ure big help

Desi is offline New Member

Question

I would reccomend u to stick with some GNC products...Stay natural, dont make da mistake i made and started AAS at a young age... Im off that now, on da same boat as u...
    Im tryin to get da shape in, and i was reccomended to use Hydroxycut or Xen, or stack both into a cycle...
    not sure which one to choose, and how long to stay on it...
    any suggestions?

does the product effect stay after done using it?

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    cut your carbs up your cardio.....Its a bitch but if it was easy everybody would be cut... I recomend discipline and consistancy.. Any eca stack would def help.. they are pretty much all the same ie.. ripped fuel so on so on...

Thread Information