dmania is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Beer Belly Over Summer !

Over summer i ate like shit , drank lots of beer and layed around. That was a mistake and i hate looking at the result in the miror. MY question is besides a good diet and excercise would the use of maybe clen and t-3 be a good combination for weight loss or do you guys reccomend something else. could someone suggest a good diet plan for me and workout schedule , cardio can be included.. I was at 180 and im up to almost 200 lbs. Not 20 lbs of muscle, but unwanted fat. please help , it makes me sick.

mAnIa-

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Summer was 4-1/2 months ago bro. What have you been doing since?

I would not suggest jumping into T3 after being sedintary for so long. Get a good diet routine down with weights 5 days a week and cardio 5 days a week. 20Lbs should be realistically lost in about 2 months.

Hit up some Clen /ECA with that cardio for fater results

durbin22 is offline Member
    It's time to get off your ass and get to the gym. Clean up your diet and hit the cardio.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    First clean your diet up "stay away from breads, pasta, and potatoes" eat egg-whites, oatmeal, orange juice, low carb protein bars, lean meats, cottage cheese, yogurt and meal replacement drinks. Do this for about three weeks while working out 5-6 days a week. Do cardio every day and on the days you don't weight train do extra cardio. I walk on the treadmill.

After the three weeks your muscles should be in enough condition to start a cycle.

I exchanged fat for muscle pound for pound. In two months I did not gain or loose a pound. You can do a search under Braz_Machine and see my B-4 and after pics.

The cycle I did while transforming is:

8 weeks Eq 400mg every 5 days
    8 weeks Test Susp tabs 20mg every 2 hours "sublinguel"

That is the only two AS I did on that cycle. You will be amazed with the B-4 and after pics.

P.S. No Beer. And no cheating on your diet

LOL
    Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 01-08-2003 at 02:06 PM.

dmania is offline Junior Member
    ok cool thanks. to answer some of your questions .. i didint do nothing since summer. i still run and i play soccer , but i hurt my arm so i cant do much lifting. and i've had some depression probs which made me not want to do much of anything. some of you probably understand. so im dealin with the drpression , feeling better, but i gotta this extra problem that i need to get rid of .

Thread Information