Thread: best size???

krocku81 is offline Junior Member

best size???

im am starting my 2nd cycle on the 15th of feb. i was wondering whats the best AS to get on to put size on ur chest? i have no problems gaining size anywhere else but my chest..it will get hella strong but no size ever seems to come with it....and also i want to do 2 types i was thinking of doing two that didnt aromatize barely if any...

sust. 250...wks 1-8 500mg/wk
    equipose...wks 1-8 400mg/wk
    or instead of equipose........winny 50mg ed/eod for weeks 1-8???

just ned some helpfull advice..done lots and lots of reading to see what the best combo would be and im stuck between equipose and winny..thanks bro's

BIG-G is offline Banned
    SYNTHOL!!!! DEFINATELY SHOOT SOME SYNTHOL IN UR CHEST.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Re: best size???

Originally posted by krocku81
    im am starting my 2nd cycle on the 15th of feb. i was wondering whats the best AS to get on to put size on ur chest? i have no problems gaining size anywhere else but my chest..it will get hella strong but no size ever seems to come with it....and also i want to do 2 types i was thinking of doing two that didnt aromatize barely if any...

sust. 250...wks 1-8 500mg/wk
    equipose...wks 1-8 400mg/wk
    or instead of equipose........winny 50mg ed/eod for weeks 1-8???

just ned some helpfull advice..done lots and lots of reading to see what the best combo would be and im stuck between equipose and winny..thanks bro's
    How bout using them both?
    Run the sus eq and enth for 10 weeks
    and the winny from weeks 8-13

stinky is offline Associate Member
    EQ (Boldenone Undecylenate) has a very long lasting ester and has to be moved through your blood stream to have the Undecylenate removed, before the Boldenone can produce growth. So site injections with EQ are pointless..

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    SYNTHOL!!!! DEFINATELY SHOOT SOME SYNTHOL IN UR CHEST.
    I really hope you are joking!!

As far as aromitization, who told you that sust250 barely aromitizes? Sust, like most tests, will definately aromitize especially if your are predisposed. If you use sust make sure you have an anti-estrogen as well. Also, no drug will cause loclized growth...period. If you chest doesnt respond, it's because of genetics or training. Some claim that spot injections caused localized growth but IMO it is due to the fascia tissue being stretched in that area, thus allowing the muscle more room to grow. But bare in mind that you need frequent injections of 3cc's or more in order to stretch the tissue and not only is that not practical, but it's not recommended for novices. Your best bet is to tweak your training program and diet because no drug will do what you want.

thanks allot bro..i was thinking about taking deca ..instead of sustanon 250 but i dont want to get the puffy look..but then again if i take the equipose with it..will i get the puffyness or just not as much...im pretty well read on them individually but not to good at stacking them...i only want to take two..so what would be the best 2 to take for what i want..maybe deca and equipose?..and info would be good info..thanks bro's..
    Last edited by krocku81; 01-09-2003 at 12:51 PM.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Test suspension is the only drug I'd say has a possibility at causing localized growth. If you are really bent on localized growth, PGF2A is your answer. Good luck finding it though.

not really so much into localized growth buti just want something that will put good quality muscle on me..i want to get a little mass but i dont want to look like a puffer fish..im abouit 12% bf which is kinda high and i dont really wanna go past that...

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can do that with EQ. I have. I have even done it with Sust and Deca mixed. But I will never do that again the Sust made my chest swell up and it was sore as hell. I made it through my chest workout but I had to warm up twice as long B-4 the pain didn't hurt so bad. I felt like my pecs were going to tear open, but I kept going because I knew it was just sore from the shot.

But I'm not afraid to spot inject with EQ it is totally pain free. The only reason I spot injected with the EQ was to keep from developing scar tissue.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

bump...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Petes post is right on. genetics are a bitch and the only way you are truly going to bring up a weak body part is by playing with your training routine and seeing what allows you to respond. Don't be afraid to try new things it can be amazing what some muscles respond to.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Petes post is right on. genetics are a bitch and the only way you are truly going to bring up a weak body part is by playing with your training routine and seeing what allows you to respond. Don't be afraid to try new things it can be amazing what some muscles respond to.
    I completely agree with this. You might want to check out some books on exercise form and play around with the way you are moving your weights through an excercise. At one time, my arms grew very quickly and my chest lagged behind everything--becuase I was using my arms too much during pressing exercises. I had to decrease workout weights for chest and had to concentrate on moving as much of the stress to the chest. By using light weights I was able to safely adjust the grove I was moving the weights in and I slowly got used to putting the stress in the right place. Finally, my chest started to grow.

thanks bro's.....i have the same problems as bask8kase...everything else grows great but not the chest..i get fustrated sometimes..i did dbol only last time..and my friend said he saw some gains. but i wanna know what would be good to take.. for good qaulity muscle.. anyadvice on this would be awesome..the only thing im scared of is gyno..knew someone who had that and i dont want it..

Thread Information