big swoll is offline Member

Need Post-Cycle Help?

i am going to do my next cycle and this is what i have decided on....30mg Dbol ed first five weeks.....Weeks 1-5 100mg Test Prop eod....Weeks 5-10 50mg winstrol eod...i am mainly doing this cycle because i play ball and i can get drug tested during the year so i need to use some stuff that will be out of my system quickly....what i dont know is should i run clomid after i stop the test or what should i do.....please help...any suggestions are appreciated....oh yea 5'10"
    , 205lbs, 14%bf, 21 yrs old

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the prop weeks 1-10 and drop the winny altogether. Start clomid three days after last prop shot.

big swoll is offline Member
    im running the winny not for visual gains but for gains at my sport...i think all baseball players love winny ....i ran winny a while back and absolutely loved it

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I know you guys do love winny. I am not sure why with its properties of drying joints out, causing cramping, and the potential for failing a metabolite based drug test long after the drugs useful life. Since I have never used winny in conjunction with playing baseball I can't say what makes it so popular but if that is the cycle you have chosen then I would wait until three days after winny to begin clomid therapy.

Thread Information