westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

Asprin Bro's????

hey bro's i know this is the sauce forum, but i just had to ask this in here, as i like a fellow juicers opinions..........is it good to take one asprin a day? one of my cuzin's does that and he said its really good to help keep your blood thin or something........any ideas bro, opinions? plz lemme know thanks guys!

darmadoc is offline Member
    That is a somewhat controversial area in medicine now. We know that low dose aspirin makes platelets less sticky. This has been shown to lower the risk of heart attack and possible some type of stroke. On the other hand a certain number of people will have bleeding in their stomach or, worse, in their brain. So, if you have a high risk of heart attack, and are older (say 35'ish or higher) one might consider it. This is where I insert the traditional talk to your doctor adminition. I will point out that I have a very high risk in my family- my father dropped dead at 49. I take a baby aspirin daily.

westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member
    makes sense bro, im actually 20 right now, so i dunno if i should start taking one........but thanks for the info appreciated
    l8r

Thread Information