Black ZR-1 is offline New Member

Estrogen - how to get rid of it?

Hi, im new here.

I've been using Deca since I was 18 & I'm 22 now. For the past 2 months my breasts have started to itch & I've noticed lumps in them. I got what you call, "bitch tits" & they're very annoying. I've heard this could be estrogen. I've looked into it on how to get rid of it maybe you can help me. Here is a link, http://www.anabolicstore.com/details/Nolvadex.htm, it talkes about a drug called Nolvadex . It claims to prevent/block estrogen & lower the levels but it is sold on the black market & I would have no idea where to look for it. Can someone help me with a non-prescribed - legal drug to help me with this?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    nolvadex only blocks estrogen receptors....Nolvadex does not prevent the aromatization but only acts as an estrogen antagonist. after discontinuing nolvadex..the estrogen receptors are able to absorb the estrogen present in the blood. if you are having problems with gyno try arimidex ...i don't know of any legal non prescribed drug to stop gyno..but i would immediatly take nolvadex or arimidex...Madmax..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Madmax bro, i usually agree with what u have to say but i have to interject something i read in Septembers issue of Muscle Development.

It read, in Germany a group of doctors did a study on a group of men with full blown gyno. They gave them 20mgs of Nolvadex for 2 - 4 months. 90% of the patients were gyno free after the 2 - 4 months of Nolvadex with no returning symptoms. It was a real interesting article if u can get ur hands on it.

OG

if by chance you could find it i would be interested in reading it.just pm it to me...that way i don't put up posts that are left to debate..i know nolva stops gyno..but i was always under the assumption once you stop taking the nolva the estrogen receptors are able to absorb the estrogen present in the blood. thus, allowing the gyno to take effect again..i could be wrong..i am always looking for new information to learn from..and i know new studies are published frequently..i'm going to try to find that article....take it easy bro...Madmax..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure bro no worries, i have the September issue of Muscle Development at home. I will try and scan the article and send it to u.

Im sure if u dont take the Nolv long enough there is a good chance of it returning? But the article said they gave them 20mgs for 2 - 4 months with no returning symptoms.

OG

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    could you pm it to me too if you have a chance? Thanks bro!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Black ZR-1 can I get some clarification. Are you only taking Deca ? Have you been on the entire time since you were 18? What dosages are you taking? Have you looked into Bromo along with Nolvadex ? Have you recently increased your dosages?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey Madmax bro, i usually agree with what u have to say but i have to interject something i read in Septembers issue of Muscle Development.

It read, in Germany a group of doctors did a study on a group of men with full blown gyno. They gave them 20mgs of Nolvadex for 2 - 4 months. 90% of the patients were gyno free after the 2 - 4 months of Nolvadex with no returning symptoms. It was a real interesting article if u can get ur hands on it.

OG
    Shit, I'm pratically a product of that study. I did a moronic dbol cycle when I was 18 and knew nothing about anti-e's which resulted in gyno. Not full blown but numerous lumps in and around my nipples. 4yrs later with lumps still there, I did my first real, smart cycle and took 20mg of Nolva throughout. Within 4wks of my administration of Nolva, my lumps were gone and they have never returned.

i wish more people would reply on this matter..i know nolva will take away symptoms..i'm not saying it wont...what i am saying is that once removed the symptoms may occur again..i could be wrong...but i got my info from the drug profiles section off this board...i might have misinterpreted..maybe every body is different when it comes to the effects of nolvadex ..hopefully more will post on this thread..i do appreciate the way you guys have handled your difference of opinion..most people get ignorant about differences..take it easy bro...Madmax..

http://www.anabolicreview.com/showdrugprof.php?id=36
    Last edited by Madmax; 01-09-2003 at 09:35 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I do like L-dex/A-dex for throughout cycle for the reason you stated Madmax. It prevents the aromatization as Nolva blocks the receptor. I'm not really sure why Nolva works best(for me anyway) on getting rid of gyno.

I would assume the A-dex prevents gyno symptoms from the aromatization prevention. I'll also assume that it works better in some than in others which would be the case of a man getting symptoms of gyno even with the A-dex which in that point he would opt for the Nolva.

I'm with you on the reoccurance Mad. If your mammery glands have not been removed, then it is possible to have another occurance of symptoms from either rebound effect due to not tapering off Nolva, or on a completely diff. cycle down the road.

I think the main thing to pointr out is Anti's are not an expenadable item from a cycle. They are needed just as much as the gear. And the proper use helps prevent any mishapps.

To bad we can't all just get those damn glands removed. They should make that an atuomatic procedure for men at birth.

husun is offline Junior Member
    zinc lozenges, the ones with zinc gluconate and i just read in another thread 2500+ units of vitamin E split up into two doses one in the am and one in pm.
    Last edited by husun; 01-09-2003 at 08:55 PM.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I have taken nolva when a small lump persisted, it is now gone, almost altogether and no sorenss at all. That was a month or more agon when i stopped the treatment still on some juice and no sigh of it coming back. But that is not an excuse to be lack on preparation and knowledge. Always read more, try new things and dont make the mistake i did and not ahve all the proper anti-e when ya start. I dont know how zinc or vit e could help. I dont see a connection but what the hell, it could

Thread Information