Tank21 is offline Associate Member

test heptylate ?

hey guys,
    havent been on for awhile, hoping to spend more time here. Got a question for ya. Have ya guys ever heard of test heptylcte. From what i understand, it comes form a vet company in argentina called calestreme. Apparently it is a shorter acting ester than enath, but slightly slower than prop with affects more similar to prop. Any body, i havent headr of it. The guy is legit with me so far.

second, last time i was on, bout a couple months or more ago, i had read that a mex company, prolly QV was coming out with a tren similar to the old parabolan ? nay news on this, I have been out of the loop in awhile. Thanks guys!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Test heptylate is good shit. If you are ordering from who I think you are ordering from, he is a stand up bro. None of my friends have had any problems with him. No signs of QV's parabolan yet. Still waiting for it...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah from what I heard this stuff is good. Haven't tried it yet.
    If it's who I'm thinking you guys are talking about...he's the best bro on the net :-)

thanks guys, yeah, it mght be the same guy, never had problems. I am prolly gonna try then , maybe thinking of a shorter cycle with it, similar to the 6week prop/fina/winny that i see and anxious to try. Thanks guys

how about a little self bump. Any thoughts on kick in time, or good stack. Anyother info would be great, tHanks

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Run it for a longer period than 6 weeks, it is faster acting than enanthate but slower than prop, so a longer cycle would do it more justice, 10 wks would be a good choice IMO. A friend of mine is doing the following stack soon...

wk 1-4 dbol @ 30mg/ED
    wk 1-12 test h @ 400mg/wk
    wk 1-12 eq @ 400mg/wk
    wk 10-14 winny @ 50mg/ED

Thread Information