supersafado is offline New Member

Need help deciding.

Ok. I am 27yrs old. 200lbs 15%bf. Been lifting for a long time. My routin is good. My diet is 3600 -4000 cal Ed. 150 fat 300 carb. 350 protein. I stay pretty close to that everyday. I know i have to get that info out at the beginning or that will be the first question people ask. Especially when i say this will be my first cycle.

Ok looking at 600 g of test e 12 weeks.
    Anastrozole .5mg for 15 weeks.
    Pct
    Nova 40mg 4 weeks.
    Clomid 100mg for first 10 days then drop to 50mg last 11 days

I have also heard people running a little more the first day of clomid as a kicker so I might do 200mg. Necessary? I don't know. Just want to be safe.

I also have the option of Winnie (at the end of the cycle 6 weeks) or dbol (4 week kicker at first of cycle)

Where it is the first cycle I might just take the test e to see how my body reacts and leave one of those options for the second cycle.

Is 600mg too much for the first cycle or should I drop it to 500mg?

Please give me your feed back and tell me if there are any flaws. I won't be starting this for about another 3 to 4 months. I am still recovering from a shoulder surgery. I am back lifting but i am not going heavy till next month.
    Last edited by supersafado; 01-02-2011 at 12:12 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would drop the test to 500mgs ew, a basic pct would be fine and yes for your first cycle i would stick to just the one compound, lets see how you react....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

What do you mean by a basic pct? What would you change? I have also heard of people doing something different for an AI during the cycle. I even know from people going as far as 500mg of test e each week with out an AI at all until pct. I don't feel comfortable enough for that.

So are there other options? For an AI or would you all recommend anastrolzole or is something else a better option? I definatly would like some info to take back to my friends that don't think they need an AI on cycle. Maybe they don't but that kinda kinda scares me.

And why is anastrolzole so damn expensive?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Liquid stane is a better ai imo (and many others). If your going to stick with 500mgs of test then just keep it on hand and use it only if needed...

A basic pct would be:

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

So do most people on a basic test cycle not take an AI until signs of sides start? Is there any other safety measures someone can take or is that about all I will need? Just trying to play it safe.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Yes an AI is kept on hand to see how your body reacts to the test. A lot of guys dont need anything at that dose and others do. I think you are smart to stay with one compound your first cycle but you would know how you feel by the time you need winnie but keep the test at 500mg even that is a lot for the first time. I would say a good start is more like 400mg every week.

ok so what you are saying is if i extend this cycle out to 15 weeks and by week 9 or 11 if i haven't seen any sides i probably wont see any? Not like i am trying to find a loop whole to take winnie but i have a buddy to has put on a lot of water weight. I think it would be ideal to take something like winnie to help with the water retention.

give me your thoughs.

Is extending the test e out till 15 weeks a bad idea?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    keep it simple for a first go, as suggested above 400-500mgs test e its all fine. if you feel more comfortable running an ai on cycle then do it, i use arimidex at .50 eod that will help with water as well as keep (hopefuly) gyno from developing. no need to run winni strictly for help with water it can dry your joints out so lets leave it out this go and see how you react. run your cycle 12 weeks and start your pct 2 weeks after last pin clomid and nolva
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC;54***75
    keep it simple for a first go, as suggested above 400-500mgs test e its all fine. if you feel more comfortable running an ai on cycle then do it, i use arimidex at .50 eod that will help with water as well as keep (hopefuly) gyno from developing. no need to run winni strictly for help with water it can dry your joints out so lets leave it out this go and see how you react. run your cycle 12 weeks and start your pct 2 weeks after last pin clomid and nolva
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    good luck
    MBMETC thanks for the advice man. When do you usually start a your AI if taken during a cycle? I am not too worried about any sides. 500mg of test e a week is a pretty basic and safe cycle. I have heard that AIs while on cycle will also slow down the effects of test. That's why most people wait to see sides before they take and ai. (so i have heard)

probably a stupid questions. People feel free to tear into me if you think is. Just do me a favor. Before you flame me. Answer my questions at least. hahaha. I'll take all the heat as long as i can understand it all better.

p.s. MBMETC thanks for the tweak on pct. much appreciated.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would start at 400 mg.That is plenty if your diet is in check and you get the proper rest and workout is good.You will do good.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    One compound for a first cycle is always your best bet. Gives you a chance to see how your body will react to the compound.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersafado View Post
    MBMETC thanks for the advice man. When do you usually start a your AI if taken during a cycle? I am not too worried about any sides. 500mg of test e a week is a pretty basic and safe cycle. I have heard that AIs while on cycle will also slow down the effects of test. That's why most people wait to see sides before they take and ai. (so i have heard)

probably a stupid questions. People feel free to tear into me if you think is. Just do me a favor. Before you flame me. Answer my questions at least. hahaha. I'll take all the heat as long as i can understand it all better.

p.s. MBMETC thanks for the tweak on pct. much appreciated.
    first day (for me)

Thread Information