Cynical is offline Associate Member

Aderall with Clen

Im doing 2 weeks of super clen then 2 weeks of eca just to test it out, then i will use superclen at end of cycle to help keep gains... anyways i was wondering if taking superclen with adderall is bad.... i take adderall with a script so i need it but both make me nervous, and i was thinking that combined it would be killer on my heart... also what what are the effects of drinking and taking clen.... thanks in advance

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    adderal is methaphilidate which speeds up the central nervous system. clenburteral acts as a thermogenic which heats the body tempeature to burn fat. the difference between clenbuteral and ECA stack is clenbuteral acts 24 hours day, where no one can use ephedrine 24 hrs a day due to lack of sleep. Clenbuteral should not affect the effects of adderall, or visa versa. I would assume (correct me if wrong, anyone) that it might suppress your hunger (my doctor said this might occur before he prescribed it to me.) which might help you if your are trying to loose weight

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by tony1leg
    adderal is methaphilidate which speeds up the central nervous system. clenburteral acts as a thermogenic which heats the body tempeature to burn fat. the difference between clenbuteral and ECA stack is clenbuteral acts 24 hours day, where no one can use ephedrine 24 hrs a day due to lack of sleep. Clenbuteral should not affect the effects of adderall, or visa versa. I would assume (correct me if wrong, anyone) that it might suppress your hunger (my doctor said this might occur before he prescribed it to me.) which might help you if your are trying to loose weight
    adderall is not methaphenadate, its mixed amphetemine salts. ritalin is methaphenadate or methlyn (one generic).

I take adderall with a script too, and I know that it would elevate blood pressure and raise your heart rate. I can't speak on the effects of it with clen though since I've never tried it. -- but it doesn't sound like a great idea

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if im not mistaken they both have something to do with NR (NA), so i would be concerned about that, but i dont see it as being too big a problem, ive taken adderall and eca before with no adverse problems besides the sketchy/nervousness that comes with it, and my adderall were 30mg...just be careful, maybe discuss with your phsyician before hand? take care

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    if im not mistaken they both have something to do with NR (NA), so i would be concerned about that, but i dont see it as being too big a problem, ive taken adderall and eca before with no adverse problems besides the sketchy/nervousness that comes with it, and my adderall were 30mg...just be careful, maybe discuss with your phsyician before hand? take care
    It will just increase discomfort, but I take adderall while on DNP , so I doubt clen and adderall would kill you.

Thread Information