rrrddd is offline Junior Member

dietary question while on AS

i am begining a 10 week cycle of
    400mg of T-400 weekly
    400mg of EQ weekly
    WINNY and CLOMID at end.

i am really confused about the protien vs. carbs qusetion.
    i am 5'9'' 182lbs 15%bf and am on my second cycle ever. (my first cycle ended 4 months ago and was identical to the one above except i was running 400mg of enenthate instead of t-400)

my questions are, i want to decrease bf while adding quality muscle.
    do you minimize carbs, say <.5 per lb of weight total? is a complex carb powder put into a shake sufficient for getting carbs so that i dont have to eat grains everyday? should i add flax seed oil? last but not least, how many grams of protien should i be taking in per day and how much of that can be in the form of a shake?

i wasnt 100% happy with the gains that i got off of my last cycle. (12 lbs total, kept 7) i got lean as hell but didn't gain the mass that i wanted but i pretty much cut carbs out all together and feel that may be why i didnt gain much mass. i want to put mass on this time but do not want to get fat. please help, any good advice is appreciated!
    Last edited by rrrddd; 01-08-2003 at 10:13 PM.

FROGMAN1 is offline New Member
    Good question.....I'd like to know too. It can get pretty confusing. Bump for the guy.

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    bump...sorry guys

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    to get muscle growth, you have to have carbs, its fact...the carbs will spike insulin , which is necessary to transport aminos (protein) into your muslces thus creating growth, so you dont want to cut them, what you might try is cutting simple and refined carbs/sugars, and stick with complex carbs while keeping protein very high and fat low/moderate with essential fatty acids, omega3, flax, etc...hope this helps!

Thread Information