stinky is offline Associate Member

Anyone try D-bol for 10wks.??

Has anyone taken a alow dose of D-bol like 15mg.per day or so for a long period of time?

I would think that 10 weeks 15mg.per day would yield more than 30mg.\day for 5 weeks, because your body can adjust better over a longer period of time...just a thought...

-Stinky

Sinistar is offline New Member

never did it but....

it sounds good. reguardless, your not gonna gain 30lbs off this. if you just wanna gain slowly and keep most of it it should work. rmember the clomid,nolva and and the liver protecting herbs.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't know why you would want to. Sounds like a big fat-feeling bloat fest with minimal keepable gains to me.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you would not maintain better gains when you take it for 10 weeks instead of 5. your liver is self healing but that does not mean you should push it to it's limit..you will not retain many gains from d-bol period wether 10 or 5 weeks..you should use it to kick start your cycle..Madmax..

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    guys BOTTOMLINE is DBOL causes water retention, and not matter what the length of ur cycle is, it will cause gains which you will barely keep.
    and also another fact is, if you use dBOL for any other tab for over 6 weeks, it stops producing gains and inducing side effects (all u can think of, YEAH acne, gyno, bloat)
    I came off a DBOL/DECA /TEST cycle and in my first 3 weeks, I gained 16 pounds.... and 3 weeks after cycle, never lost a pound...

I recommend you take 30 mg for 5 weeks, or start with higher dose (eg 40mg) and taper it down to 4/5 weeks to even 10mg ED to finish... that way, you will not lose your natural test production...

I can still have sex 5 times in a row in a night and then go at it after a few hours.. dont know if it matters

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    3 weeks after your cycle your test is just then starting kick out of your body....Madmax..

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Just a question, Wasn't planning on running it, But thanks for the input.
    -Stinky

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    On "Laymans guide to Steroids " book, he's talking about doing a 10 week cycle of dbol and getting good results.

Week M T W T F S S
    1 4 4 4 4 4 4 5
    2 5 5 5 5 5 5 7
    3 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
    4 7 9 9 9 9 9 9
    5 10 10 10 10 10 10 10
    6 10 10 10 10 10 10 10
    7 9 9 9 9 9 9 7
    8 7 7 7 7 7 7 7
    9 7 5 5 5 5 5 5
    10 5 4 4 4 4 4 4

The "Numbers" are how many pills to take per day. 5mg tabs.

I dont know how old this book is, but those are some high doseages for dbol for a 10 week cycle. So I dont know if he knows what he's talking about or not. All the shit in his book that he writes about can be found on here with the search button. Also, he doesnt go into detail why its a good cycle.
    Last edited by tt333; 01-08-2003 at 11:59 PM.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    That cycle is exactly what im gonna run,, plus 300mg of deca a week for 20 weeks. Weeks 11-20 will be stanzonol (winny).

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    That cycle is exactly what im gonna run,, plus 300mg of deca a week for 20 weeks. Weeks 11-20 will be stanzonol (winny).
    If I were you I would rethink this...BIG TIME!!!! Although 20 weeks on deca is not TOO bad why in the hell would you run dbol for 10 weeks straight? Dbol is a great jump start but after 3-5 weeks thge deca will have kicked in and you will not need the strength boost from the dbol (not to mention that 10 weeks is a long time to stress your liver). Then you want to run another 17aa immediately after for another 10 weeks???? Bro, I hope you knw a good liver donor!! Seriously, I like winstrol in this stack as well but you should run it from weeks 18-23 @ 50mg/ed or eod and then administer clomid. Your best bet would be to add test to this stack as well for the 20 weeks. BTW, how many cycles do you have under your belt?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    OK BIG-G, just read your profile and it says that you have no prior experince using AAS. Here is my suggestion and please consider this at least. Start off with a 10 week cycle that looks like this:

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 25-35mg/day
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 300mg/week
    weeks 1-10 test enanthte (or cyp) @ 400-500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 arimidex @ .5mg/day
    weeks 8-13 winstrol @ 50mg/eod
    week 14 start clomid

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    1st time i did D-bol was for 3weeks 15mg ed and gained 8lbs, so on the 3rd cycle i decided to run it longer so i did it for 7 weeks 25mged thinking i will gain double or maybe more wrong gained about the same and didnt gain anything after the 3rd week so i stop it right at the end of 7th week.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Running 15mg/day for 10 wks is useless IMO. People use 10mg in the AM as a bridge, how do you expect to grow on 5mg more than a dosage which is used to just help retain/maintain gains?

TheDarkSide is offline New Member
    . your liver is self healing but that does not mean you should push it to it's limit..

NONONONONO MY Sister IS A DOCTOR

And i asked is the liver is self healing and she said no it is not self healing

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by TheDarkSide
    . your liver is self healing but that does not mean you should push it to it's limit..

NONONONONO MY Sister IS A DOCTOR

And i asked is the liver is self healing and she said no it is not self healing

How about you post up some refrences or studies bro. Any guy can posts claims about anything on here.

And the liver IS a self cleaning organ. Liver values up or down do not constitute damage. Damage does not constitute failure. A liver can have a piece cut off and still function to a percentage of it's original capacity. Thats what I would call self healing

The Butcher is offline Member
    I've done 10 weeks on d-bol. First 4 were at 30mg/day. Wasn't gettting what I wanted out of it, so the next three were at 50mg/day. Worked a little better, so I jumped to 60mg/day. Did a two week taper after that. I was freaking big. Bloated, yes. But freaking big. And I ate everything I could get my hands on. I still had veins in my biceps (undoubtedly the 3iu of GH/day I was taking helped keep my lean), but my face looked like a balloon. It was pretty uncomfortable as well. I guess i should mention that I was on a gram of enanthate and 600mg of deca a week as well.

As far as sides go, I really didn't have many. As I said, I was bloated, but I never got gyno. My nipples got a little itchy once in awhile, but never sore. Got a little more acne on my arms/shoulders, but not much more than usual. It was pretty tolerable. I switched to aratest/winni and primobolan after that and came down about 12 pounds, but looked much better. Certainly felt better too. Guess I'm lucky as far as sides go.

Leroy Brown is offline Junior Member
    I have been on dbol for 10 weeks now, and I am fine. My .02.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    PETE235; Thanx for the advice, i most deffinately appreciate it. I have 500 thai d-bol pills and 2 10cc vials of deca commin to me and no money left over, (of course nolv and clomid as well). I got the d's cause they were the most efficient for the buck and im more a fan of bulk and size vs cutting and vascularity. I had read that most dbol cycles r short or kick starters but to add in the rest would mean rent money! This is "officialy" my first cyc, but i did do aratest with dbol while boxing in an attempt at increased aggression for my toughman fight. I didnt lift but twice while on it so it dont count much. However i have a natural big structure averaging 220lbs so i'll be very suseptible to this cycle. I plan on posting a pic in my avatar so u can see my before size. Any more input would be well respected!!! BIG-G

Thread Information