Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tnt!!

Alex Cross is offline New Member

Tnt!!

whatsup buddy

been a while since ive been over here... but since your not givin out your email i had a quick question for ya... i have a case of prostatitis that im taking 30 days of levaquin for right now. hoping that it goes away completely, (cause i know its hard to get rid of).... i wonder about using DECA in the near future... is it worse on your prostate than say, EQ?? I dont have any BHP, im only 21, but i am concerned about the prostate. What do you think about doing a test/deca cycle?? thanks buddy

Alex Cross

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think he's on here anymore.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Hell thats a name i havent heard in a while, i miss those 12 page responses he gave to the "can you drink winny" questions...........HITMAN

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    You won't see him here again ever.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    so many lost brothers

peaker

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Big Al
    Thank god.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by JuiceAddict

Thank god.
    Wtf is your problem?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by palme

Wtf is your problem?
    Exactly what I was thinking. Couldn't take the intelligent conversations or something?

Alex Cross is offline New Member
    I thought I saw a post from him from 1-6-03??

Originally posted by Alex Cross
    I thought I saw a post from him from 1-6-03??
    He bailed out back in Sept. Big loss for the board but Watayagonnado.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    did i miis something ??there juice addict ?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    That's sad to here. TNT was a very important member here.
    He always had an answer for important medical type questions.

D

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Big Al is very on the money - in fact, if anyone happens to run into TNT or more importantly, knows where he is or lives - please let me know I would offer a hefty reward for such info

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Big Al is very on the money - in fact, if anyone happens to run into TNT or more importantly, knows where he is or lives - please let me know I would offer a hefty reward for such info
    Ok like that is it , the plot thickens i feel another drama unfolding LOL..........HITMAN

123A is offline Junior Member
    tnt gave out some good info. were did he go?

Originally posted by big N
    did i miis something ??there juice addict ?
    Yeah, but it's over now, and he's gone. For the better of this board, and any board for that matter. And, if your not privy to what I'm talkin about, don't bother asking.

rahul is offline New Member

why?

Originally posted by palme

Wtf is your problem?
    I happen to know more than you do of the situation, and if you knew what I knew, you wouldn't be asking me "wtf is your problem".

If we wanted to explain it - i would have done so a long time ago.

My only statement on this is as follows - Because of a one sided personal dislike for someone who was well known and loved on many boards, TNT Ratted that person to the Feds, literally called them up out of the blue and set him up - now that person is looking at serious jail time because of it. We know this for a fact because TNT pulled a drama queen act and spat it in our faces before he left.

If there is so much as a PM to me about this "who was it?" - I will put you on my permanent "ignore" list.

But we are the forgiving type - in fact, we (and many, many others) would very much like to forgive him in person. If anyone has info as to where he might be or phone, etc., please feel free to email this to me or another mod - I promise that you will be well rewarded for your effort if it proves useful.

Palme and Pheedno, now I don't look like such a bad guy, do I?

rahul is offline New Member

My only statement on this is as follows - Because of a one sided personal dislike for someone who was well known and loved on many boards, TNT Ratted that person to the Feds, literally called them up out of the blue and set him up - now that person is looking at serious jail time because of it. We know this for a fact because TNT pulled a drama queen act and spat it in our faces before he left.

If there is so much as a PM to me about this "who was it?" - I will put you on my permanent "ignore" list.

But we are the forgiving type - in fact, we (and many, many others) would very much like to forgive him in person. If anyone has info as to where he might be or phone, etc., please feel free to email this to me or another mod - I promise that you will be well rewarded for your effort if it proves useful.

you guys are that forgiving? geez...

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Too bad...He really did contribute to the board....too bad he couldnt control his emotions and did what he did...I havent been on in while and I must say it sad see so many of the old good brothers gone or taken down...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by bronzebeefcake
    Too bad...He really did contribute to the board....too bad he couldnt control his emotions and did what he did...I havent been on in while and I must say it sad see so many of the old good brothers gone or taken down...
    He contributed to the board sure...he was great at editing posts with the word "bitch" ...I should've known he was a fucking narc

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

I hope you find him...

Grant is offline Member
    I think the lesson everybody needs to learn is that you only see these people write text. You have never met them in person and you only have to go on what they wrote. I wouldn't trust a single person until you meet them in person and even then be weary. It would be ignorant to think that there isn't at least 5 narcs on this board monitoring and waiting for a chance to get on the inside.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sorry bro i didnt know the whole story, friends again?

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm......Go figure

I just hope that people see as i did at one point.....

I too hope you find him....

AZ

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i thought tnt was a great bro too, it's sad to hear that he was alot less of a person that i had thought. whats even sadder is that something like this causes everyone to think twice about posting openly, as it requires some degree of faith in our fellow members, especially the MODS. <-- who are doing a great job by the way, thanks.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Its always the person you least expect! MOFO's

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    its always someone you know that you would think would NEVER do it
    be careful
    "a fish only gets caught when he opens his mouth"

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by rahul
    you guys are that forgiving? geez...
    There is a lot of trust put in mods. How safe is everyone if mods called in every violation that they know about? You for instance are looking for DNP (or so you said in a post)...so what stops me from giving the feds your info and letting them set you up for an illegal purchase? Maybe now you see why we take this so seriously.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

To that: TNT was a rat from the beginning. It’s a shame some of the mods didn’t’ recognize it. He was constantly making references to gov. agencies etc….(in PM's)
    In defense to the mods and vets on this board: There’s no way of telling who’s a NARC and who’s not. It’s the chance we take when U decide to play this game……….

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    TNT: State Trooper. probably in some state......Seems like it anyways.....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tnt!!-rat.jpg  

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I am going to speak freely since that is something "they" can't stop... Seems to me it's very unsafe and unstable around here lately. Maybe I am just freaking out, but my gut tells me we are not alone and it may be worse then ever. I don't mean to cause mass hysteria, but I think we all need to be aware that everything we do here is traceable. Feds work closely with ISP's to catch people they are after. They have hardware and software that can monitor and log all data transactions. Not only that, but they have the ability to remotely install software on your computer, log all your data, and you will never know this is going on. I don't want to hear "yeah but I have Norton and a firewall" cause what these boys use is far above what Norton or your avg firewall is going to stop. Just a FYI.. Think before you speak!

For those that need more proof or would like more information please see the following links –

http://www.msnbc.com/news/660096.asp?cp1=1

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-11-524798.html?legacy=zdnn

http://www.epic.org/privacy/carnivor...questions.html

Peace,
    CC

carbon, this is true but not really that much of a concern - truth is if they want you they could come in and slap a supeana on AR to give them your ** addys, etc. but that takes a court order - so far it hasnt happened but to one person (who was a major, major national newsmaking event). Point is - read about all the people who get busted in this game - it is always one of the folowing:

1. customs tags your shipment, controlled delivery
    2. you are stupid enough to sell locally
    3. you sell or buy and they follow the money trail (wait at the drop box or tag buyers to get them to turn on the source)
    4. you are ratted by your customers, best buddy, etc.

The Feds never seem to just magicaly decide to go after you on their own - one exception - if someone dies taking what you sell - even then, they need at least one of #1-3 to really get you.

My bad on that one bro. Never would've of guessed.
    It's definately an eye-opener

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, I didn't think it was that sereous over here on AR.

system admin is offline Owner
    We get calls from time to time, but not about the normal members here. We get calls on people who are "big Time" dealers. Why would FEDS care about you using? They are after big scores. Hell, many law enforcement use steroids . Keep your nose clean and dont try to make a few bucks.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Getting pulled over by Ronnie Coleman would have to be a trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information