Thread: my second cycle

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member

my second cycle

hey all. first of all i just want to say thanks to "everyone" here for their advice and expertise. the amount of knowledge here is unbelieveable and i am priveledged to be a part of the board. i have done one cycle before and got decent gains. i have to confess, the diet wasnt as good as it should have been but it wasnt terrible either. i am going to start my next cycle at beginning of april. want to start now and have all my gear but am going on vacation at end of this month and i know i will be drinking so i am holding off till i get back. it is hard staring at the gear everyday though......anyway, my cycle is this:

1-12 500mg/test E
    1-12 600mg/ eq
    10-15 winny 50mg ed
    have clomid and nolv also.
    also have armidex. want to run it throughout cycle. would .25mg/ed be ok. been trying to search for the best dosage but am a bit confused.
    what do i want from this cycle, well, my first cycle was similar w/out the armidex but this time the diet will be stellar and i am going to do a lot of cardio cause what i am trying to do is get a little leaner, ok, a lot leaner. i am not real interested in gaining 25lbs. would like to gain 10-15lbs of good quality mucle hardness. do you all think that cycle will allow me too if i stick to a good diet and do a lot of cardio? i gained about 22lbs on first cycle and kept about 12. these are my stats:
    182lbs
    5'9"
    bf% i am guessing here but it is pretty close: 13%
    again, thanks for all your help and sorry the post is so damn long. its sunday and i am bored.
    buckeye

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ur on your right way if u play ur cards right

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro if your not interested in put on lots of mass and want to lose b/f. You could bring your doses down. If your diet is good you'll lose b/f and maintain muscle and could gain some lbm. Diet is key as you mentioned. Good luck Bro.

Try 250mg test enan and 200mg EQ e5d.

JohnnyB

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Did u ever use Eq b 4? If not I would drop the dose down to 400mgs per week.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i have used eq before at 400mg/week. do you think i should drop the test a little maybe. to like 300 or 400/week? i will try to post some pics at a later date. thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you used it before @ 400mgs a week and you had good results I don't really see the need to up the dosage. If your last time around didn't yeild the results you want then go ahead and up it to 600.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i agree with MBaraso 600mg of EQ is way too much and u said u dont want to gain too much u can gain 10-15 pounds easy with 400eq a week and 500 mg test good luck .

Thread Information