Thread: sust 300 ?

smiley is offline New Member

sust 300 ?

Hows it going everybody. Ive been on the board for a little while but havent really posted much mostly studying up on things. One question I have is about sust 300. I havent really found much of anything about it as far a beeing legit. The reason i ask is i know a guy who clames to have sust 300. He says it is from germany and when he gets it it is in a large bottle and he rebottles it. It is $90 for a 10 cc bottle. What do ya think.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    probably an ** remailers or distributor...im pretty sure ** has a sust 300, but im skeptical of his products, id rather run 2 cc's of sust250...heh.

Pirate50 is offline New Member
    I was running sust 300 for 4 wks, but had my car broke into and shit stolen. Couldnt find more. Anyways, gains were good from that...got a little bloated, acne started up. I continued cycle and replaced the sust w/ T400 was alot happier...just my opinion. Got less sides and better gains from it.

What exactly is the make up of sust 300 as compared to sust 250?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    if it's **, probably just more prop. stuff stings pretty bad, and he doesn't make it anymore. his current list is sust250

i heard it was 50 mgs more than sust 250

does ** also make deca because he also has that he does the same way

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I've bought Sust. 300 from China in large jugs and sterolized it, rebottled it, and used it. Worked just fine.

$90 is a good price. I charge my buddys the same.

Later,

Braz_Machine

How would you sterolize it

I would take and put them into a 10ml vial without cover and put them in the oven turn the oven on 350 degrees and once the oven reaches 350 leave them in there for 30 minuites. This kill any bacteria and burns off the painfull alcohols. Then once they cool I preload the syringes or cap them and crimp them for later.

I use a cupcake pan this prevents them from sliding around and tipping over. I learned that one the hard way. I had them on a regular flat baking sheet and I spilt 30cc of juice.

Later,
    Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 01-09-2003 at 01:01 PM.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Do you only bake it once Braz? theres been a debate on this before so in the quantity your talking about you should have the inside knowledge.
    Hey is that your latest pic in the avatar cause its been a while since we've seen ya and ya look phukin awesome.........HITMAN

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Braz_Machine
    I would take and put them into a 10ml vial without cover and put them in the oven turn the oven on 350 degrees and once the oven reaches 350 leave them in there for 30 minuites. This kill any bacteria and burns off the painfull alcohols. Then once they cool I preload the syringes or cap them and crimp them for later.

I use a cupcake pan this prevents them from sliding around and tipping over. I learned that one the hard way. I had them on a regular flat baking sheet and I spilt 30cc of juice.

Later,
    Braz_Machine
    agreed with hitman here, suprised the guy above you got any gains off baking his sust300 at 350 degrees, that is definatley high enough temp to destroy some if not all of the testosterone , 182 or 192 is its MP if i remember right...and ba will not be removed at 350, its bp is abover 400, plus this is pretty dangerous bringing alcohol to that high of a temp...

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    yeah and your destroing the molecular structure of the oil!

Yes that is my pic in the avatar. Yes I only bake it once. But I did not know that if you bake it at those temps you destroy the product.

So 190 degrees is high enough to kill the bacteria? I thought you have to bring the temp to boiling point to kill the bacteria which is 212 degrees.

I just started another cycle yesterday. I will post a new avatar on March 20.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

Thread Information