m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Post cycle update, and question

Test 600 mg/wk
    Deca 400 mg/wk

This was my first cycle, ran for roughly 11 weeks. I started at 188 and am currently 199 after my dnp cycle (7 days) and the holidays (over eating). I am now 5 weeks off my cycle and starting my third week of clomid. So far there has been no noticable muscle loss or loss of strength. The week before clomid and the first week of clomid were pretty rough with low sex drive and little energy or momentum.

I'm starting a 3-day dnp blitz today, so I will give a quick update when I'm done.

For my next cycle, I want to start it late march, early april (roughly, 15 weeks off cycle). My cycle will hopefully look something like this

500 mg test enan/wk 1-12
    400 mg eq/wk 1-12
    50 mg winny/ed wk 6.5-12

Goals are to cut up, loose some bf, gain some lean muscle, and get in shape for summer.

The question I had was: How long am I at a great risk of loosing the gains I have made? I'm just wondering when I can stop worrying about it all the time.
    Last edited by rampage76; 01-09-2003 at 02:49 AM.

p.s. I'm also thinking about

75 mg fina/ed wk 1-7
    50 mg winny/ed wk 5-11
    100 mg prop/eod wk 1-4

This would be more cost efficent and might help to reach the same results.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, good to see you made some nice gains on your cycle, unfortunately because of the deca you are at risk for a while, deca does the same for you as it does for me, no noticable strength/weight loss for quite awhile after discontinuing, but you are at risk for a while, id say at least 6-8 weeks, or at least till your hpta is at like 70-80%...(and diet, sleep, training are in order)...last time i took deca i didn't feel bad at all 4 weeks after, i was actually still getting stronger, so i didn't take my clomid, crashed super bad, lost about 15 lbs, got real sick, and stayed out from the gym for about 2 months, so be careful bro, best of luck

djdj, that's really different from what I was feeling! My body shut down about 2 weeks after my last deca shot. I actually stopped having morning wood and felt my test dwindling. IT is definitely a strange feeling, but you know what your feeling. The next week, I started the clomid and about 6-8 days on clomid I felt my strength coming back fast. Since then I have felt pretty damn strong and it continues now. I think it is my natural test that I am running on now and that the aas must have exhausted their half life after 5 weeks. But yeah, if I'm at risk for 6-8, then I will probably be alright with good diet,sleep, and training.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by rampage76
    p.s. I'm also thinking about

75 mg fina/ed wk 1-7
    50 mg winny/ed wk 5-11
    100 mg prop/eod wk 1-4

This would be more cost efficent and might help to reach the same results.
    Why run the winny weeks 5-11? Why not run it 1-7 with your fina, and then you can start clomid two days after last fina shot. No need to stay shutdown longer than you need to.

Thread Information