FinaJet07 is offline New Member

Anyone who's used Aratest, Did you notice any water gain???

I heard this stuff is better than sustanon , just wondering some people's input because I'm thinkin of using it my first for weeks of my show cycle.

Steele is offline Member
    I am currently using it in my show cycle. I am starting week three right now. banging 1 cc every 3 days. No water retention yet. Slight strength and appetite increase.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't say it's better than sustanon ...it has enanthate and prop...sust has both of those also..plus two more tests..you will notice water retention with any form of test. whats your cycle going to look like...Madmax..

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys what lot is this becuase some of it is supposed to be bad.. What is the lot number and Exp Date??

tommyblue is offline New Member
    Aratest is a great testproduct, but not better than sus250 although everyone gets different results with different things, but yes you may have water ret. just depends on you and amout of test you are taking, dont know why someone would use it in a pre contest cycle, there are so many better choses out there, but who am I to say. Later

Thread Information