rahul is offline New Member

A List of DNP questions...

hey guys,

i had a few questions about DNP that i can't seem to find answered in the old messages on this board (or any others). wondering if anyone here can help me out..

Question 1.) DNP is legal right? so can one just order the powder from a chemical company and have it with water or something? why do people seem to talk about "sources" for DNP?

---------------------------------------------
    Question 2.) Diet while on DNP: there are three perspectives i've heard,
    1.) high carb: 50+% carbs, low low fat and the rest protein
    2.) high protien: high protein, low low carbs and fat
    3.) high fats (keteonic): high fat, low low carbs, rest protein

to start with, #3 makes little sense to me. why would one want to induce keteneonis while on a DNP diet..?

currently, knowing the fact that DNP works by attacking the process of the creation of the ATP molecules from macromolecules, the one thing that is apparent is that now the body needs keep trying to make more and more ATP molecules.

the body can do this by,
    a.) burning up 'stored' fat and incoming carbs
    b.) burning up all incoming carbs + fat first and then working on stored fat

between the two, it "seems" that the second (b) makes more sense, i.e., the best diet "should" be #2 (very little fats and protiens).

BUT, everyone seems to mention that #1 is the best diet for a DNP cycle.

so can anyone clarify why #1 is better? why would the body NOT burn up all incoming carbs + fat first and THEN work on body fat (i.e., getting to stored fat last..).. or is it that #2 is actually better?

this is pretty much one of my most confusing questions.. :|

Question 3.) Should one do any resistance training while on DNP? I understand that its probably not the best idea to actually do aerobics while on DNP but would just benching or regular weight put one at risk?

Question 4.) Are there any warning signs that one should look for (other than the ones posted in the message on the educational forum) that should cause one to stop immidiately?

i think that's pretty much it for now.. everything else seems to be clear from all the litterature and messages i've read on DNP..

i'll appreciate any answers..
    Last edited by rahul; 01-08-2003 at 06:57 PM.

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    everything i have read is you need to keep carbs high while on dnp , never done it and never will, do a search for "dnp, diet"

i've heard that too..

but why? is my question..

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    1. DNP is legal for industry and manufacturing uses, not for human consumption. Good luck trying to find a legit company to sell you DNP. Even if they did, I wouldnt trust myself to measure out correct doses. When dealing with DNP, your only as safe as your source is careful, so make sure you have a trusted one. (Note, this is not an invite to ask me for a source, please dont. THey are becoming scarce these days.)

2. SO long as you dont eat like a truck driver (actually i have eaten like a truck driver on DNP and still lost), you will loose just fine on DNP. THe DNP diet in my opinion is based more around your level of comfort. Carbs will add to the heat of DNP. So eating less carbs is a good thing, as it makes things more comfortable for you. However DNP will make you feel tired, so lowering carbs may add ot this effect. Again my opinion is, its based on your level of comfort, experiment, see what woprks best for you.

3. Ive worked out hard and heavy while on DNP. You'll definitely sweat your ass off just moving from bench to bench. But it can be done. You defintiely should not do any sort of cardio while on DNP, you will dehydrate yourself way too much.

4. Listen to your body. If anything feels too off its probably time to stop. One of the most dangerous things about DNP is its long half life. Its not simply a matter of stopping and the sides/dangers go away, expect to live with your dose for 36 hours. THis is why its VERY important to not up your dose of DNP until youve been on your current dose for 3-4 days. The biggest danger of DNP is dehydration. Stay hydrated at all times. Dont drink, dont do drugs like MDMA or Crystal or Coke or anything that makes you sweat. Stay cool.

DNP can actually be explosive, which is why its usually wetted with water before shipped. The dry stuff is very unstable. DNP is used in explosives.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    1. DNP is legal for industry and manufacturing uses, not for human consumption. Good luck trying to find a legit company to sell you DNP. Even if they did, I wouldnt trust myself to measure out correct doses. When dealing with DNP, your only as safe as your source is careful, so make sure you have a trusted one. (Note, this is not an invite to ask me for a source, please dont. THey are becoming scarce these days.)

2. SO long as you dont eat like a truck driver (actually i have eaten like a truck driver on DNP and still lost), you will loose just fine on DNP. THe DNP diet in my opinion is based more around your level of comfort. Carbs will add to the heat of DNP. So eating less carbs is a good thing, as it makes things more comfortable for you. However DNP will make you feel tired, so lowering carbs may add ot this effect. Again my opinion is, its based on your level of comfort, experiment, see what woprks best for you.

3. Ive worked out hard and heavy while on DNP. You'll definitely sweat your ass off just moving from bench to bench. But it can be done. You defintiely should not do any sort of cardio while on DNP, you will dehydrate yourself way too much.

4. Listen to your body. If anything feels too off its probably time to stop. One of the most dangerous things about DNP is its long half life. Its not simply a matter of stopping and the sides/dangers go away, expect to live with your dose for 36 hours. THis is why its VERY important to not up your dose of DNP until youve been on your current dose for 3-4 days. The biggest danger of DNP is dehydration. Stay hydrated at all times. Dont drink, dont do drugs like MDMA or Crystal or Coke or anything that makes you sweat. Stay cool.

Very well put. I will add my comments.

2. Your body is not storing carbs once DNP has essentially shut down your ATP storage. You should keep a low-fat diet for sure, as well as a high protein diet to avoid catabolism. The carbs question is the one that is probably most debated. After reading the different opinions, I would say... not a necessarily 'high carb' diet, but a diet that has a majority of calories from carbs. Since you shuold be taking in only 2000-2500 calories, there isn't really room for you to be on a purely high carb diet. So the answer I'm offering is, your 2000-2500 calorie diet should be mostly carbs, high protein, and low fat.

3. You will definitely be hot in the gym. Take a gallon of water and refill it if necessary. Make sure your taking your supps too... magnesium to prevent muscle cramps, and glycerol to aid hydration. Personally, I like to do light cardio and drink lots of water. I also like to work abs, and do cut-training. I would not recommend doing heavy resistance without a spot and still be careful. Overall, if you want to hit the gym, do light cardio, and lighter weights. Of course, your personal preference makes all the difference.

4. There are alot of side-effects... and if any of them get too hard to handle, stop taking it. If you get an allergic reaction, stop immediately. Some people get hives or other reactions... make sure you don't start off at a high dose... TITRATE your doses, 200 and up with a 2-3 day pivot. Also, all batches of DNP have different actual dosage, so titrate each one.

swole1 is offline New Member
    Does anyone know how to get rid of this rash I got on my hands from DNP ? It looks like exzema, but my doc doesn't have a clue. He game me tramcinilone and it doesn't work. I know I got the real deal because have the sweats, yellow body fluid, and the weigh coms off quick. My girlfriend is using it ad it makes her palms and feet itch. All the symptoms go away after I'm off, but this rask is still here. It looks like I set my hands on fire. Help me out!

cool! thanks for all the answer guys..

well, so apparently i need a source.. anyone got any hints on how to go about finding DNP sources?

apprently i can't just post asking for a source, and neither do sources post advertising.. how does one find a source ever?

as for carbs, so apparently we "need" carbs while on DNP but not "excessive" carbs? (i think that's what the collective opinion is..)

a lot i guess now depends on my body reacts to it..

is there anyway i can know if the doseage of DNP i've gotten is in the neighborhood of what it should be without actually taking the doseage?

also any first steps in case of overdoseage, in case i find out the hard way that my source sent me the wrong doseage?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by rahul
    also any first steps in case of overdoseage, in case i find out the hard way that my source sent me the wrong doseage?
    If you overdose, you will be frying from the inside out. There's nothing you can do about it but stay in a tub of ice water for 36 hours and hope you dont' get brain damage. Don't use a laxative under any circumstances... it will kill you while on dnp .

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    swole - benadryl is the best case for DNP rash, it can also give you the Flu

rahul - DNP is still available but hard to find. I prefer the less carbs route but whenever I feel too sluggish (which is often on DNP) I will take a quick carb - it causes you to sweat profusely but I do feel better.

I should add that low glycemic carbs are best on DNP . THe dont seem to burn you up as much as the HIGH GI carbs, and can help keep energy levels up.

Fruits are good, especially since they have alot of water, helps you keep hydrated.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: A List of DNP questions...

Question 1.) DNP is legal right? so can one just order the powder from a chemical company and have it with water or something? why do people seem to talk about "sources" for DNP?

BECAUSE THEY ARE CAPPED, YOU DONT RUN INTO THE PROBLEMS OF DOING THEM YOURSELF, BUT DNP IS LEGAL FOR INDUSTRIAL USE.

Question 2.) Diet while on DNP: there are three perspectives i've heard,
    1.) high carb: 50+% carbs, low low fat and the rest <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>

HIGH CARB = AN HELL OF SWEATING

2.) high protien: high <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>, low low carbs and fat

DANGEROUS, I RAN IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, BUT DONT TRY IT

3.) high fats (keteonic): high fat, low low carbs, rest <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>

TRIED IT, NOT RECOMMENDED

to start with, #3 makes little sense to me. why would one want to induce keteneonis while on a DNP diet..?

LOLOL, ME JUST TO TELL YOU, WHEN I POP A DNP CRYSTAL CAP I GET INTO KETO 6 HOURS AFTER ON A NORMAL DIET.

I DONT RECOMMENDED IT THO

currently, knowing the fact that DNP works by attacking the process of the creation of the ATP molecules from macromolecules, the one thing that is apparent is that now the body needs keep trying to make more and more ATP molecules.

the body can do this by,
    a.) burning up 'stored' fat and incoming carbs
    b.) burning up all incoming carbs + fat first and then working on stored fat

between the two, it "seems" that the second (b) makes more sense, i.e., the best diet "should" be #2 (very little fats and protiens).

BUT, everyone seems to mention that #1 is the best diet for a DNP cycle.

so can anyone clarify why #1 is better? why would the body NOT burn up all incoming carbs + fat first and THEN work on body fat (i.e., getting to stored fat last..).. or is it that #2 is actually better?

this is pretty much one of my most confusing questions.. :|

IT BURN INCOMING CARBS, THEN YOUR FAT STORAGES, NONE ARE BETTER, BOTH ARE TRUE

Question 3.) Should one do any resistance training while on DNP? I understand that its probably not the best idea to actually do aerobics while on DNP but would just benching or regular weight put one at risk?

DEPEND OF YOU AND HOW MUCH YOU RUN IT! FIRST TIME I WASNT ABLE TO WALK TO MY CAR, AT THE FIFTH CYCLE I WAS LIFTING WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

Question 4.) Are there any warning signs that one should look for (other than the ones posted in the message on the educational forum) that should cause one to stop immidiately?

YES, SHITTING YOUR BRAIN OUT,
    HEART PAIN,
    HEAT GOES TO MUCH
    GO HYPO, TAKE SOME PEPSI.
    ALLERGIES

Thread Information