WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member

Vitamin E and GYNO

I posted this on a few other boards loking for comments and documentation to this. I thought some of you would like to see it as well.
    Vitamin E and GYNO
    I have not seen information on this yet so I thought Id post it. If this is already widely known information sorry I didnt see it.

My buddy got gyno. He had a 3cm size pea in his nipple. It hurt like hell and was getting bigger so He went to the doctor and told him aobut the AAS use. My buddy asked if he should use Nolvadex ,Bromo, ect for it and the doctor said no. He told him to take 2500+ units of Vitamin E a day in 2 doses- one in the AM and one in the evening. He started doing this a few weeks ago and his gyno is way better- he has no soreness at all and the size of the pea has shrunk in 1/2. It seems to be working great for him.
    Lets assume vitamin E cures gyno for a second- we know its helping my buddy AFTER the fact. I wonder if a dose everyday during a cycle would help combat it from even starting.
    I also did a quick search on google and dogpile with the key words- Vitimin E and estrogen and there was documentation and studies showing Vitamin E DOES INFACT have estrogen blocking properties.
    Anyone else know about this? Vitamin E is alot easier to get than the other anti Es so if it works GO GET SOME !!!!!

WTB

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've been supplementing Vit E for as long as I've been lifting and cycling simply for the liver prtection it can provide.

I even posted a thread with a link to all kinds of studies on it but no one seemed interested.

WhackTheBid is offline Junior Member
    Pheedno- thanks for the input-

WTB

husun is offline Junior Member
    tell your buddy to get some zinc lozenges too. the ones with zinc gluconate in them. They are also an aromatose blocker and helped me.
    Last edited by husun; 01-09-2003 at 04:53 PM.

Thread Information