Thread: The Bet's Cycle

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

The Bet's Cycle

I've attached two pics of how I've laid it out.

Goals are to drop BF to as low as possible.

I've had to pick deca as my main AAS, simply because my source can not get the prop I want...Which really really sucks! However, from my research Deca will make me hold the least amount of water while giving me the broadest exposure to the AAS my body will need.

Second Cycle, First was T-200, EQ @ 500mg Wk 1-12, Dbol @ 35mg Wk 1-4, Clomid post.

Post cycle will be there and fine,

Basically it's an 11 week cycle because of the d-day. which is April 3rd.

Here is the cycle written out...

1-19 to 4-03 400mg Norma-Deca WK
    2-20 to 4-03 50mg Zanbon Winny ED
    Clen 2 week on 2 week off Begin 1-26 End 4-03
    ECA alternated with Clen began 1-6 ran until 1-25 when Clen begins
    Here is the pic to make it easier to understand....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Bet's Cycle-cycle-1.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Bet's Cycle-cycle2.jpg  
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-09-2003 at 08:47 PM.

skii96 is offline Member
    I would never suggest running deca w/o a test. Actually all cycles should be test based...even if you have to get enan or cyp, get em, and run a higher amount of liquidex or femara. I like winny in my cutters but would use something other then deca. Deca WILL make you hold water, unlike eq, i would suggest looking into fina, anavar , primo, halo and even eq if you want a long ester. I guess you could get away with eq/winny if you ran proviron with it, IMO.

I realize the need for a test in a cycle, however Deca has an ester which last 2-3 weeks in the system, and As I said before my list is limited.

I would love to run some EQ, but the guy I use does not have the 200mg/ml that I like, he has 50mg/ml, which is a bit over-priced compared to what i use to get my 200mg/ml for.

That being said, My price for enanthate is also a bit high, 8 an amp.... and domestically it sells for 75 for 10ml, and so that's 5 more than domestic.

At any rate....I know deca will make me hold water, but compared to cyp and enanthate alone, deca should make me hold less, espeacially given my diet.

bump for some suggestions

bump...shameless i know but i'd like some more insight.

I'm considering taking 500mg of test every 10 days to help stimulate the test.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Yes, get some test. $8 an amp (I'm assuming it's 250mg Enan) ain't bad. It goes for $5.50 in Mx pharmacies (Primotest). Just consider the extra $2.50 a shipping fee. Plus, you don't have to go get it yourself.

The rest looks like it is laid out pretty well. I've used Deca w/my winny before and it worked ok. Primobolan is much better, and yes Eq is probably preferable to Deca. But, $ is a concern, and there ain't no way I would take 50mg Eq. 8cc of oil a week in my system is just a little too much, thanks. When I did deca and winny (I didn't use test either) I didn't get the results I wanted. I got a little leaner, and maybe put on a couple of pounds, but looking back, I definitely would have prefered to have some test in there. Enan doesn't make me hold water, so I like it when I am cutting. Good luck.

Butcher - Thanx for the advice,

You say Primo would work better? I'm just curious as to why?

My goal for the end of this cycle is to be 195 at around 7%. If i were to diet down to 8-9 without AAS i think i'd come in around 175-179...So i'm not trying to get an AMAZING amount of LBM in the difference.

And my reasoning for choosing the deca was the fact that it stays active for 2-3 weeks in the system, that way I can still continue the diet for 2-3 weeks after the d-day and get as lean as possible before hitting the maintenance portion of the diet.

Thanx again

Primobolan Depot Profile

Thread Information