ml265 is offline New Member

My first cycle and goal

Hey guys I ve been quietly watching this board for some time. First off Id like to thank you all because ive gotton a great deal of valuable info that is hard to find in even the best medical textbooks. Ive been lifting for about a year and a half seriously. Im 24 yrs 5'9 152lb at about 7-8%. I have a very light bone structure with a 28 inch waist so ive been told I look a bit bigger than 152. Im about to start the following cycle it will be my first
    primo 200/wk wks 1-8
    papervar 25 ed wk 4-12
    proviron 25mg ed wk1-12
    clomid after the var with nolvadex on hand just in case

Attached is a photo of what I would ultimately like to achieve. What do you guys think of the cycle considering my goal. Furthermore what do you think i would have to weigh and at what bodyfat to have this look.

Thanks for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first cycle and goal-ck.jpg  

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Might wanna use Primo,Winny,Eq.
    If not I'd up the primo to 400mgs and run it for 10 weeks.
    Also you might wanna up the var to 40mgs or so.

I forgot to mention I will be running 10g creatine ed throughout as well.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    in complete honesty, i don't believe that you need steroids to achieve that guys look. keep it natural and go for that. most of the people i talk to think that you should be about that size before you even start the juice. just my opinion.

I agree with you, this can very well be achieved naturally but i guess its just a question of time. I am not sure, but I think I would have to put on about 10 pounds of solid muscle, what do you think? That could take awhile.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    i guess it just comes down to what you want to do. 10lbs of lean body mass will take a little bit of time, but not forever. especially since you have only been training for 1 and a half years. i know it seems long to you, but there are many people who don't touch steroids for 10 years and continue to gain (albeit slowly) up until that point. but i digress. like i said, it is purely up to you.

you are 24, so you are still pretty young and test levels should still be fairly high. you didn't really mention any diet, but if you upped your calorie intake, considering you are at a relatively low bodyfat, you would put on that mass in a matter of months. if i were in your shoes, i would go natural. i guess i dont really see the point of putting foreign chemicals in your body if its not completely necessary. see what some of the other guys have to say.

Thread Information