WS6_KID is offline Associate Member

Talking Newbie Checkin in

Hey I just found this place from another forum...

I'm 18 6ft 230 I currently take.....thinks.....basically the whole muscletech line up. I'm seeing results but just not quick enough...
    Any advise is appreciated... I'm looking to basically cut up at this point....like I said advise is appreciated......

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    whats your diet like you still got a couple of years on you how long have you been training and do you know anything about aas its not something you can just get into no flame intended

I've got no idea what "aas" means. Is there a "steroid " thats good for cutting???

calidude is offline Senior Member
    AAS - androgenic anaboic steroids ...Before you start taking anything do some research, lots of research!! First off you are too young.

What age is optimul??

calidude is offline Senior Member
    at least 21 very very least. Now I'm sure that You will have other posts telling you other wise but... Your natural test levels are at their high for the next 3-4 years. You will see alot more muscle growth if you have a good diet and workout plan. I know that you are trying to burn fat but testosterone helps fat loss. Eat right and train right you will see results. Look in the supplementation and nutrition forums to find out more.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ws6 kid, im only 19 and i started too young. take the bros advice and please just wait before you jump into AS. diet, training, and rest will be the biggest determinants of how your body develops in the next few years anyway. there is really no need for any kind of anabolic or androgenic agents yet. i wish i had found this board before i made the decision to use so young.... just my .02

Thread Information