Thread: cloudy fina???

2blarge is offline New Member

cloudy fina???

just got muy fina and kit yesterday. ive done this before, but never used the hot water treatment to help melt the pellets. mixed the pellets with magic solution, heated for 15 min. , mixed oil to it, shook, and reheated for 20 min. then drew up in large syringe and strained threw watman filter. all looked good but seemed a bit darked than last time. i assumed due to heating. checked it 12 hours later and its not that golden yellow. its more amber and is slightly cloudy. did i do any thing wrong ??? or is it ok?? thanks for your input.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never made fina, hopefully will be doing this next week though, but I have read from a few places that if you heat the solution to speed up the process your Fina will come out a more golden yellow or darker color. You should be all set bro. Good luck with it.

Pain.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW if you post some pics of it that would be better, I am sure more of the seasoned fina makers could help you out then.

Pain

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    yeah ther is a color change to ever different batch of fina i make. boiling it to help dissolve the pellets will make it more of a yellow amber color. thers nuthing to worry about.but afford heating it as much as possible cause the messes with the molecular structure of the oil to tren compound. I have got a few of my bottles lab tested my first ever cam out as 68.9mg and i have made 100mg bottles that came out as 97mg.. so it all advice jsut try to get as much tren as possible through the fitler. and not worry about the color .. make sure you dont get any hardner in the bottle so go slow and take your time

basskiller is offline Associate Member

Re: cloudy fina???

Originally posted by 2blarge
    just got muy fina and kit yesterday. ive done this before, but never used the hot water treatment to help melt the pellets. mixed the pellets with magic solution, heated for 15 min. , mixed oil to it, shook, and reheated for 20 min. then drew up in large syringe and strained threw watman filter. all looked good but seemed a bit darked than last time. i assumed due to heating. checked it 12 hours later and its not that golden yellow. its more amber and is slightly cloudy. did i do any thing wrong ??? or is it ok?? thanks for your input.
    By the way this reads.. you didn't even let the binders fall out of solution?
    After the pellets dissolve, you add the oil and shake or swirl... Then you let the binders settle before moving on to the filtering

2blarge is offline New Member

cloudy fina

so does it mean i fukd up my fina if i didnt get out all the fillers?thanks for replies

Thread Information