rahul is offline New Member

DNP vs. Usinic Acid?

anyone got any comparisons in results?
    anyone cycled on both?

i believe usinic acid isn't illegal and is available via supplement companies?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    both use the same mechanism to work - usnic acid is not as strong by a good bit but it does have significant sides so dont take a bunch at once - ease into it, much like DNP - funny, that my flu sides were higher off of LipoK than DNP

swole1 is offline New Member
    BUMP....Good post. I personally have only used DNP . I stopped because it gave me a rash on my hands. The wole time I thought I had exzema...lol! But I got good results. Being that I stay between 292 and 260 I had to use 1g per day forgood effect, but I lost a good lb per day and then dropped a few more lbs every time I came off. I just got 80 250mg caps of usnic acid for $35. I'm going to use 1g per day and I'll let you know how it goes. How much did youuse and what were the results?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you used 1gram of what DNP ? - not the same DNP i have used then

1g of DNP is very dangerous man.. that's literally on the edge of how much you can use without seriously damaging yourself..

i intend to go on a usinic acid cycle if i can't get a hold of DNP.. found sources for AAS, Clen , T3, etc but not one for DNP

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    did yall say usinic acid is legal because i havent heard much about it. What company can you buy it from. Oh and how good of a fat burner is it.

Originally posted by bunktown
    Oh and how good of a fat burner is it.

that's what we guys are trying to figure out here

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Its OK guess. But quite honestly its lb for lb a much more dangerous compound than DNP . And only a fraction as effective. THink of the comparison between PHs and real gear.

T3 will do a much nicer job than UA ever would, and a hell of alot safer too.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info. I think I am still to young for steroids but I have a source and I am waiting till I get older to do them but have been thinking about dnp for fat loss and I was wondering if my source would be able to get some becuase he gets his steroids from american companies and I was wondering wheter american companies such as upjohn or some other other company made dnp.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    No DNP is used in the manufacturing industry, hasnt been made for human consumption since the 30s.

Note: T3 isnt a steroid , its thyroid hormone. In anycase, yea, dont mess with the stuff till your 21 + Stick to ECA and cardio for now bro, keave the hard core stuff for later, and definitely pass on UA.

Thread Information