123A is offline Junior Member

take to much (post cycle therapy)

to say if........
    when it comes to your post cycle, and you had to take to much of i.e. clomid, nolva, hcg , wat ever...

how would this effect you?
    what would happen?

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    do u mean all at once or over a period of time?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    hcg can result in very quick buildup of gyno, dont see too much adverse with clomid or nolva, i take moderate doses of clomid for at least 4-6 weeks post cycle regardless of what ive taken and how long, hpta isn't something to fuck with and ill give it all the help i can, i usually do my whole first week at 200mg/daily, and then the follow 3-5 weeks at 100mg/ed...no problematic side affects besides being a whiney bitch who cries at hallmark commercials or some occasional acne...either way nothing too bad...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    hcg can result in very quick buildup of gyno, dont see too much adverse with clomid or nolva, i take moderate doses of clomid for at least 4-6 weeks post cycle regardless of what ive taken and how long, hpta isn't something to fuck with and ill give it all the help i can, i usually do my whole first week at 200mg/daily, and then the follow 3-5 weeks at 100mg/ed...no problematic side affects besides being a whiney bitch who cries at hallmark commercials or some occasional acne...either way nothing too bad...
    I agree, I did the normal 300/100/50 split on my last cycle and I'm upping that to 300/200/100/50 split instead extending the administration by at least a week. I didn't even get emotional last time, just acne and tracers.

123A is offline Junior Member
    brs - no not all at once, it was in my mind after i read a brill. thread (djdjdjddjon, i think you were involved in it, good imput) about post cycle.

i was just wondering what to much could do, i reckon though it could really fuck with your emmotions a tad. and maybe fall pregnant, now that would be a hard one to explain to the doc. hey? haha!!

it just interested me.

Thread Information