peaker is offline Senior Member

3rd week into dbol/cyp/eq no gains?

hey guys,

just into my 3rd week of my first cycle, dbol /cyp/eq and i have only put on 2lbs. taking about 30-35 grams of dbol a day and eating like a horse i thought by this stage i would have some bloat, but no bloat. in fact my bro and gf said i've lost body fat around the stomach!? i have been eating pretty clean. taking ** stuff, but even if the oils are 50/50 i have only heard good to great things about his dbol.

my arms are also 1/2" bigger!?!

not on nolva or arimidex at the moment so i dont see how i havent at least got at least some water rention?

also i've copped one or two sharp pains in the nuts, test about to kick in??

thanks guys.

peaker
    Last edited by peaker; 01-09-2003 at 05:21 AM.

bump

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    thats tough, do you trust your sources product legitemacy totally? i would be skeptical with the dbol , cyp and eq i dont usually notice a manifestation until weeks 5, but everyone is likely to react differently...hope things pan out, good luck

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Well my guess if that your not responding to d-ball or it's not good, personally ** d-ball did nothing much for me in terms of weight gain, but I can blow up on pinks, cyp and EQ will be at least 3-4 weeks before you notice any real gains.

bump

Dank1447 is offline Junior Member
    chew the dbol if they are **

mammoth is offline Member
    I know this is a stupid question but are you lifting any? I personally have never cycled but only cause I haven't found any yet. I just know that gains are only maximized when all three components are incorporated, Weight train, Diet, and Juice! My juice right know is supplements. If the stuff is fake I would worry about what it might be that you are putting in your body. Anyhow, Good luck and I hope that you explode soon!

Originally posted by Dank1447
    chew the dbol if they are **
    started chewing them about a week ago. hopefully i will see something soon.

peaker

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Originally posted by silverfox
    Well my guess if that your not responding to d-ball or it's not good, personally ** d-ball did nothing much for me in terms of weight gain, but I can blow up on pinks, cyp and EQ will be at least 3-4 weeks before you notice any real gains.
    Last year my bro took the ** d-bol and he gained a ton of weight. This year it seems like everyone saying that their shit. ** is inconsistant thats the bottom line...
    Last years batch did test out to be over 50mgs per tab. I wonder what this years batchs are looking like. Probably not the same...
    Last edited by MBaraso; 01-10-2003 at 03:45 PM.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you have only gained 2lbs but your arms are 1/2" bigger, you may be dropping bf% while gaining muscle, hence the no difference on the scale but visually there is.

Thread Information