MDMA is offline Banned

Correct way to use HCG?

I just got some HCG , 2 5000iu amplets.

Each kit comes with two amps, one with some liquid, one with a like a crystalized chunk of something. Do I mix the two?

Also, about how much is 500iu in CC's?

What is the best way to inject HCG to prevent atrophy throughout my cycle? Also, what is the best post cycle use of HCG? Anyone have a better clue than I?

DangerousGrounds is offline Junior Member

For bros who use HCG at high doses 2 times a week.

not cc's use 29ga slin pin U-100 with 30 slin points. 90 slin points is equal to 3/10th of a cc.
    maybe it will help you:
    It must be kept refrigerated or frooze once mixed and good for about a month after mixed.
    inject under skin w/slin pin (I prefer stomach)
    example/

profasi 5,000iu kit comes with 1cc of sterile water. Once you reconstitute,10ius on an insulin point equals 500ius

So many don't know how to convert to do over 3 week period with slin pin i.u.'s and converted it to an easy for me to convert by slin i.u's over 2 to 3 weeks on paper. 5 i.u's everyday of profasi 5,000 iu kit will last like 10 days..
    optimium dosage with clomid/hcg from many many articles for 2 to 3 weeks ed, just my way seems simpler to me 10 iu's a day for 10 days = 5,000iu kit.

5 slin iu's times 10 days = 5000 i.u's or double and 20day with 10,000iu's
    it can be a bit confusing to newbies to hcg
    I think it is best to do HCG at 500iu or 1000iu ed rather than 2 shoots of 2500iu 2 times a week. To much at one time can result in downregulation of the LH receptors in the testes, and is therefore counterproductive. Overdosing of HCG can also result in gynecomastia
    read info below:

HCG: This does nothing with regard to inhibition of the hypothalamus and pituitary. Rather it acts like LH, and causes the testicles to produce testosterone just as if LH were present. It is useful then for avoiding testicular atrophy during the cycle. The best dosing method is to use small amounts frequently: 500 IU per day is sufficient, and 1000 IU may optionally be used. The amount may be given as a single daily dose or divided into two doses. Administration may be intramuscular or subcutaneous. More is not better: too much HCG can result in downregulation of the LH receptors in the testes, and is therefore counterproductive. Overdosing of HCG can also result in gynecomastia

Just trying to help out bro's
    take care

hope I helped

hammerhead is offline Member
    I think your question has already been answered but - here's how I use HCG :

break the necks on both vials - use a pin to transfer the solvent into the powder vial - it should dissolve instantly. You should have 1cc of liquid - that's 5 doses of 1000i.u. each. Suck up 0.2 cc into each of 5 pins (use 27g 1/2" "insulin " syringes) - keep them in the fridge. Stick one shot every 2 or 3 days.

MDMA is offline Banned
    Should I use it throughout my cycle, say twice a week at 1000ius each shot, or save it for the end? Thanks

MDMA is offline Banned
    DangereousGrounds, that was great post by the way- Im bookmarking this thread now until I need it. Appreciate that you took the time to clear this up for me bro. Thx

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MDMA
    Should I use it throughout my cycle, say twice a week at 1000ius each shot, or save it for the end? Thanks
    Depending on how heavy your cycle is, you may want to shoot 500iu every saturday and sunday to prevent atrophy from ever occuring resulting in easier post-cycle recovery. However, if your cycle isn't too heavy (no fina or deca basically), then just shoot 500iu/day for the last 2 weeks of your cycle prior to starting clomid.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post danerous.... Very informative.

Pain

Thread Information