userfriendly is offline New Member

First Time Questions/Suggestions

Hey Guys,
    I'm 23 and have been working out for 4 years, i'm looking to gain some mass and try to keep on as much as i can (maybe keep 10-15lbs in the end)

I'm thinking about doing my first cycle with dbol stacked with test.
    I am thinking about going on it for 6 weeks, taking 25-35mg/day of dbol, followed by clomid therapy at the end (300 mg first day, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg last 10 days). My question is does it matter what type of test I use, or is anyone ok?

I'm planning on keeping some Nolvadex or Proviron on hand in case i start to develop gyno (Is the best way to detect this just to look for lumps around your breasts), but how much should you take if gyno starts up?

I'm also kind of concerned about the bloating, if it starts to get really bad can I just take some liquidex?

Finally for my workout routine, i plan on doing low reps and low sets (i'll prob split up each workout with some high rep sets as well), just to build strength and mass. should I throw in some cardio too? I want to gain mass, but I don't want to get fat looking.

My stats are:
    Weight - 208
    Bicep - 16"
    Thighs - 23"
    Chest - 44"
    Waist - 35"
    BF ~ 17%

Great site, it has been really informative.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to decide if you wanna bulk or cut, the only benefit of cardio while trying to gain size is cardiovascular health, its not going to help you acquire your muscle whatsoever, cardio burns excess calories and muscle glycogen, depleting your bodies, so instead of taking those extra calories you had and making some new muscle your going to be using it to replenish energy stores, and the cycle is too short imo, depending on what kind of test your stacking it should still be at least 8 weeks, and im a firm believing of 12-20 weeks on bulking cycles, if you wanna gain and dont want fat, just eat clean as they say, few to low refined/simple sugars, low/moderate/essential fats (very few saturated), and plenty of protein, id suggest minimum of 2g/lb body weight, optimal is around 3-4g (again jmo), good luck

NoLimits is offline Member
    First off, you need to research just a bit more...
    Six weeks of test is not long enough and six weeks of dbol is to long.
    You would want to run the test a minimum eight weeks (I think 12) and the dbol for the first four weeks. Your clomid therapy is spot on. As far as what test... your choice. I would use a test enanthate . Keep reading all the different post here. It will make more sense then.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed, 12 weeks...good lookin NL...

Thread Information