Lattman is offline Associate Member

Immune system down - could it be liver?

Hi Guys,

Usually my immune system is way up on J, but this time around I got sick and have been sick for 2 weeks, even my herpes came out, I'm on the follwoing..

30mg ED of Pink Thai D-Bol (Completed 2 weeks, then had to stop)
    500mg of Enanthate (Weeks 1-10) Currently @ week 4
    400mg of EQ (Weeks 1-10) Currently @ week 4

Could the D-Bol have overloaded my liver and caused my immune system deficiency?

Thx
    Lat

bump

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    huh your herpes came out ??

Yup, I almost never get it anymore as Herpes only come out when your immune system is very low...

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    ..heres some links that i just searched for that may help you..i hope this helps...Madmax..

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-rdh082002.php

http://www.immunitytoday.com/immunesystem.html

http://www.herpes-coldsores-treatmen...nformation.htm

Top Ten Supplements to Help Boost Your Immune System

The immune system is made of various bodily components including organs, bone marrow, cells, antibodies and chemicals, as well as the nutrients that help nourish and generate them. Listed below are the Top Ten supplements to help keep your immune system strong and you healthy.

Vitamin C
    Gives all round support to your immune system and may also have antiviral properties.

When dealing with health problems such as viral infections, colds, stress, surgery and progressive diseases, the bodies Vitamin C levels are compromised.

Vitamin E
    This essential vitamin is most useful for its antioxidant effects on oxidized fats and cholesterol, both of which are suspected causes heart disease. Vitamin E also helps to protect cell membranes and DNA from free-radical damage.

Selenium
    Selenium helps in 2 ways:
    As part of the body's detoxification system. It is particularly helpful in getting rid of chemical irritants such as heavy metals.

As an antioxidant it prevents or slows the aging process of tissue. This may benefit the cardiovascular system and protect against cancer.

Vitamin A
    This antioxidant reduces the rate of infection and supports normal cell reproduction. Vitamin A helps protect the body from the irritating effects of smoke and other pollutants. It may also reduce your chances of getting such health problems as ulcers, atherosclerosis, stroke and high blood pressure.

Beta-carotene
    This nutrient converts to Vitamin A in the body, however it does not have the same antioxidant effect as Vitamin A.

Beta-carotene has been shown to strengthen the immune response by stimulating T-helper cell activity.

It also appears to prevent the development of cancer. A number of studies have shown people with a higher beta-carotene intakes have a reduced rate of lung and colon cancer.

Zinc
    Zinc is essential to several immune-system functions. It helps with healing and reduces infection.

It supports the parts of the immune system that helps the body fight infection and produce antibodies.

By helping to regulate the function of white blood cells zinc can improve antibody response to vaccines and cell-mediated immunity.

Echinacea Angustifolia
    Echinacea has been named the "king of blood purifiers". It is used to purify the blood and lymph system and to treat infections.

Recent studies show that it can increase white blood cell counts and as a result increase our ability to fight bacteria and viruses. It also stimulates the lymphatic system to clear wastes.

Acidophilus
    This beneficial bacteria inhabits the human digestive system. It is best known for assuring the return of normal body functions after a course of antibiotics, by reintroducing friendly bacteria into the colon. It acts as a mild antibiotic, and regular use can replace the harmful bacteria in your colon (or vaginal tract in women, where acidophilus is also used to treat yeast infections).

CoEnzyme-Q10
    CoEnzyme-Q10 is made in the body and works alongside other enzymes to support the body's bioenergetic functions.

It seems to act as a mild stimulant to the immune-system. It has been shown to help lower blood pressure and enhance the pumping action and electrical function of the heart. It may also improve energy production in heart muscle cells.

Thymus Glandulars
    These are derived from animal glands and are thought to supply basic nutrients such as amino acids, oils and vitamins. Studies suggests that when eaten, they reach, and influence, human glands. Thymus Glandulars contain the active hormone thymosin which is of particular importance to the immunological function because help to stimulate T-lymphocyte production and activity in the body.

the cold sores or the otherones bro?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is there any reason for you to believe it is liver related? There are so many reasons that someones immune system can be lowered that I am curious to know why liver is your concern. I doubt that is the cause but if you are seeing signs of Hepatitus or other liver related problems then go to the doctor.

No particular reason why I think it's my liver other then the fact that I was told D-Bol could cause liver failure and I was curious...

My hepatitis is not the cold sore kind, a little gift from my X who knows she has it, but never admitted to it until this day...

MDMA is offline Banned
    Dont forget to take that Glutamine. My ammune system is awesome, I take USANA vitamins and 10g of Glut a day.. does the tRick.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    2 wks of dbol isn't enough to cause liver failure IMO. Unless you were using it while your liver was already damaged or something.

latt that sucks bro ,sorry to hear that man ,whata bitch .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good post Madmax.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i was hoping i gave some good info on that...thanks for the complement warrior.and thanks agian with the help on the avatar.i'm going to put it up next month....how's everything at fitnessgeared....Madmax..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Lat your on another cycle? Christ it seems like you get done w/ one cycle...wait a few weeks, then your off again. Maybe I'm wrong but it always seems like your on.
    If your getting any kind of bad symtoms go to the Dr.
    Goodluck

Thread Information