LAGMuXle is offline Member

Injecting Equipose

I've been reading all over and searching for the right times to inject EQ, I'm going to be doing a cycle of 400mg/wk and was wondering how often this will require me to do an injection (regarding half-life). I'm fairly new to the injecting, I've done some reading but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks a lot guys,

- LMuX

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Twice per week is ideal. If your EQ is 200mg, that's 1cc, 2x per week. U usually go on Monday and Thursday.

bOBeRt is offline New Member
    I always thought Eq has a long enough acting ester that it only really needed to be shot once a week. Lessens how many times you gotta poke urself

Good Luck,
    bOB

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    it does have a long acting ester. i think its around 5-7 days??? somebody correct me if im wrong. most people have traditinoal done more frequent injections because of the bottle dosages that it came in. only recently with TT and QV have there been 200ml bottles, but most people still do it twice a week.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by bOBeRt
    I always thought Eq has a long enough acting ester that it only really needed to be shot once a week. Lessens how many times you gotta poke urself

Good Luck,
    bOB
    Enathate's half life is like 4-5 days. The half life of undecanoate (even longer than decanoate) is probably around 7-8 days...

You could do once per week but it would be better to keep blood levels consistent rather than up and down. Do 2 times per week.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Bro,

I love EQ. It is pain free and I've injected it into my ass, shoulders, chest, and thighs without any pain, even when working that muscle group the very next day.

My cycles are 400 - 600mg Eq every 5 days stacked with Test Susp tabs "sublinguel 20mg every 2 hours" for 10 weeks. Stack first 3-4 weeks with 50mg D-bol or 50mg Masteron e/d. Stack last 3-4 weeks with 50mg Masteron e/d.

This cycle works best for me.

I'm sure you'll love EQ also.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    Twice a week is best to keep levels consistent, every 5 days at least. Also, it is good to mix with more painful injects like prop, sust, etc, because it is painless.

bOBeRt is offline New Member
    So I'm going to be beginning my first cycle in feb.

1-12 500mg/week Test E
    1-12 400mg/week Eq
    1-6 25mg ED Dbol
    Nolva on hand and post

Would it be in my best interest to shoot 1.5cc Test E and 1cc Eq Monday and then 1cc test e and 1cc eq thursday or friday? (Both are 200mg/ml) I guess I always thought the half life of enanthate and undecylenate were much longer. Has anybody actually noticed a significant difference shooting twice a week opposed to once? If I can avoid poking myself more than I have to, I'll be happy

Thanks,
    bOB

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I'll be cycling 400mg/wk of EQ for weeks 1-10, and 50 of Winny ed for weeks 7-13, injecting twice a week.. Monday and Thursday or Friday. This should work well along with a 4500 calorie diet a day, and lifting 5 days a week, correct me if I'm wrong guys. Thanks for the posts, keep it going.

-LMuX

poshpa is offline New Member
    i am doing EQ right now an i am donig 500mg a week and injecting every other day. i have friend that have done this with great results

Thread Information