R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member

Hard and lean with antiestrogens

Hi
    I would like to take some proviron because i have heard that proviron gives muscle hardnes but i have read on the prospectus of the medicine that proviron can cause water retention.Why is writed that tehere?Less estrogen dosent mean less water?And also i want to know if i will take just proviron without A.S. i will have the effects that i desire,i will get that muscle hardness?I have a feew boxes of proviron and some hcg ,so i want to lower my estrogen levels and to rise my endogen testosteron.I want to take 25mgs of pro/day and 1000 u.i. of hcg/week for about 2 months.I also like to know how this proviron inhibits aromatase because on the prospectus dosent tell nothing about proviron to be an antiestrogen.Thank you in advance for your answers.Take care.

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    No bady can answer to this F.....G question?Tought in here are experienced users but i was wrong?I think yes.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Nobody will answer you with that kind of attitude.Use the search feature, there are a thousand posts on proviron , i'm sure you can find the answer to your question if you look hard enough.

bigdog2502002 is offline Junior Member
    bro, honestly I dont know all that much on proviron , however I'm under the same opinion that it will help cut down estrongen, water retension, make you look hard and help the prostate not to swell. but listen to red5 there is alot of shit about proviron out there just look it up with the search button..

Thread Information