Thread: equipoise

manager is offline New Member

Question equipoise

Hae any of you ever seen/used/heard of eq coming in amps instead of vials? If so how did it work for you? Who was it made by?
    Thanks.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i have never seen them..but that doesn't mean they are not out there...why not just use the vials..whats the difference that would make you want to use the amps...Madmax..

dansteelman is offline Member
    Max is right, i used amps before and never will again. They are also pretty expensive per ML as opposed to vials. I have never seen them either. Amps are a pain in the arse.

manager is offline New Member
    I was asking because I would have access to the amps, I have not found the vials yet..still looking. I am trying to get a sample one so I can post it and see if anyone has used them before. I do agree amps are a pain in the a**.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i enjoy amps, i love breaking them open!!!!!!!!!

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by Khull_Khuum
    i enjoy amps, i love breaking them open!!!!!!!!!
    i kind of enjoy popping the top off an amp too.....especially when i do it with my teeth (j/k). but amps are a lot more of a pain then vials, and i have never heard of eq in amps before

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I never understood why someone would go through the trouble of putting AS in a glass ampul.

I don't think I'll ever use any AS from an amp. I'd be concerned about getting glass in the gear and then injecting some of the glass in my body.

When I think of snaping an amp open, I think of opening a can of pears with a can opener--there are ALWAYS small peices of metal left in the food. When you snap open an amp there have to be tiny dust-size pieces of glass flying off the amp (and probably into the gear).

Thread Information