Thread: Cycle Advice

ISUPGT is offline New Member

Lightbulb Cycle Advice

I have been contemplating my first cycle for some time now and have come up with a few questions:

Weeks 1 - 10:
    Sust(Chinese): 500mg or 600mg/wk
    shooting EOD

EQ(Chinese): 400mgs/week
    shooting twice/Wk

Weeks 1 - 4
    DBol : 25mgs ED

Nolvadex on hand:

Clomid therapy:
    Post Cycle
    Start 3 weeks after last injection.
    300mg Day 1
    100mg for 10 days
    50mg for next 10 days

My questions are,
    #1. I have access to UpJohn's cyp and was wondering if that would be a better choice for a 1st cycle. The reasons why I am a little skeptical on it is because of the higher occurence of side effects with cyp. Also, there is a bigger risk in getting fake UpJohn's cyp than with the sust.

#2. Should I keep Nolva on hand in case of problems, then run it at 40mg/day if I show signs of gyno. Or just go with Arimidex at .5mg/EOD throughout the cycle?

My stats are as follows:
    21yrs old
    5'11''
    175lbs
    I have been training for a little over 3 years consistantly. I lifted for a couple years before that during high school, but I wasn't really dedicated.
    Sorry if I forgot anything. Any advice would be helpful.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion I would stick with the sust. Its just my preference. Always have nolva on hand in case you get symptoms of gyno.

Running the arimidex can help prevent gyno and will also help with the water retention that you will get from the sust. But if you get symptoms of gyno then arimidex won't get rid of it. So just make sure you have some nolva on hand just in case. You probably won't need it but it is smart to have it.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Oh and I forgot to mention your cycle looks pretty good. I can see you have done quite a bit of research. Good luck and have fun on the dark side.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    yup..i agree use the sust..to me it's God's gift to lifters..your cycle looks good..welcome aboard...Madmax...

ISUPGT is offline New Member
    Thanks for your input guys. I am still really torn between the two though. The Cyp looks good because I would not have to shoot EOD, however, on the "Steroid Effectiveness" link on the main page, it shows that the gains from Sust are slightly easier to keep. Did you guys find it to be a pain in the ass, (in more ways that one), to shoot EOD? I would hate to be crippled for the length of my cycle. What are your guy's opinions keeping gains post cycle using either Sust or Cyp? Thanks again for your advice so far.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would say cypionate is a better choice for a first cycle so lower doses can be used and you can evaluate your use easier - knowing it cycles through your system fairly quickly. Sustanon can linger for many weeks with the decanoate ester. And you can maintain more even blood levels at a much lower dose - and best of all, you can easily calculate how much testosterone is in your system at any time. IMO - you are on the right track with not using Sust250 as your first time using tesosterone.

Begin with 400mg per week of Cypionate and see how it goes from there. If no issues bump it up to 500mg and so on. Use this time to evaluate your system and how you react. IMO - Sust250 is not a beginners testosterone.

You can stack with Equipoise knowing it has mild androgenic properties and any sides typical of androgens will come mostly from the testosterone.

Run the Cypionate until week 11 so it exits the around the same time as equipoise (undecanoate). Begin Clomid 14 days after last shot of Cypionate.

So, I would say:
    Weeks 1 - 10: Eqipoise 400mgs (frontload 800mg the first week)
    Weeks 1 - 11: Cypionate 400mgs (increase to 500mgs after 2 weeks if no issues typical with androgens)

Thread Information