poshpa is offline New Member

what would be the best diet for equipoise if im trying to cut up alot

if i was to take EQ and wanted to cut up what kind of diet do i need to follow. right now i am on it and am eating like a horse, just protien like turkey and chicken and pasta. should i continue to eat like this and just workout hard like im doing.or do i need to cut back on my food eating in order to cut up alot like i really want to.and will EQ also cut my stomach up. i just am afraid of getting fat by eating to much .i want to put lean body wieght on

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well if your cutting, you really wanna watch refined/simple sugars anf saturated fats, some essential fats, mono, poly, flax, omega3, etc.. are ok, but you'll want to watch both and make sure your doing enough cardio...stick with high protein, moderate complex carbs, and low/moderate fat, good luck

so does that mean i can still eat and eat all day just stay low fat and keep carbs low at night and i ll cut up and gain size

yah, eat, but eat 'clean', eat right, i mean if your serious into training you have almost definately read up on nutrition (hopefully) and you have a fine knowledge of what has the best amino profile, lowest and highest glycemic index, and what has healthy and unhealthy fats in it, just use common sense (no fast food, no refined sugars, etc...) good luck!

chinups Guest
    Dj what is refined sugar cna u give examples, I mean I know what sugar is and what to avoid but refined?

cu- u want to stay away from added sugars. pasta and rice and stuff like that are good for u and are broken down into sugar but in a different form.stay away from food with sugar added in it. just check the label to make sure. good luck

soda pop, candy, cereal, sweets, im a little drunk right now so i cant think of much more, but you get the idea, anything with added sugar, sucralose, dextrose, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, etc...

Thread Information