puroresu is offline New Member

What to get in Mexico

Can anyone enlighten me to what Decca I can get in Mexico? Also, does someone have any tips to smuggling it back into the states? Not driving back in but walking. Since the 9-11 thing I was wondering on the heightened security and if anyone has encountered the border lately and what should I expect. Thanks guys.

tiny is offline Junior Member

Post answer

you should get ttokkyo deca 300,or norandren 200 for the money it is very good.you will not get searched going across the boarder unless you have a large bag or you are a bloated zitty mess.dont be a pussy and just do it,or pay a man three times as much to do it for you .

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    anything Ttyokkyo puts out is worth the time and money

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    Here's a good way..Trust me i know.
    get boxer briefs. put on a jock strap that holds a cup. wrap your gear up in a sock or a rag. put on another pair of boxer briefs over your jock. no one will notice a thing. i got 15 amps in their foil in a 44-ounce cup with pop and ice. metal detector doesn't detect 'em. The ice melted, but i didn't drink the pop. No one even looked twice!!!! just be normal.

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    Dude,

Just drive the shit across. I went to TJ on Saturday and bought almost $1000 worth of gear. Take a look at the pics in the Steroid Pictures post.

Put it away nicely, hide it well, buy some crap to take home like some blankets and such, some alchohol for your pasty-assed drunk friends, take your girlfriend, suck down a shot or two, act natural, crack jokes, show the customs guy the blankets and other trinkets you bought. They arent really interested in you, they want the cocain and weed traffickers. They'll pop you if you give yourself up though, it's their job.

That is... I brought back $1000 worth of empty vials and such. Of course, I wouldnt do ANYthing illegal or even consider actually smuggling drugs into this country for my own use. Hell, I dont even use drugs!!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't you bring back a certain amount for personal use even if its illeagal?

This was my understanding.

Just take 4-5 trips there in the same day

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    No,

You cant bring a personal supply of Anabolic Steroids back into the US. They are conrolled substances, schedule 3. Just like Cocaine. You can bring Nolvadex , Arimidex , Clomid, etc... things that are NOT controlled or considered Anabolic Steroids .

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    DOH!

why this shit gotta be illeagal!! grrrrr

Somthing i will never understand.

Thread Information