DangerousGrounds is offline Junior Member

Arrow GNC loopholes, just info

GNC's Return Policy has some major loopholes....

1.) Buy a tub of your favorite Protein Powder
    ** I personally prefer the 4lb tub of NitroTech at the bargain price of $70.

2.) Go to your local wholesale grocery store and look for big 5 lb bags of Nestle Quik. (They run about $5).(or use 3/4 and return unsatisfied)

3.) Go home and switch the 2 and return it to your local GNC for a full refund.
    ** Excuses: The taste is lousy, it gave me headaches, i vomit profusely from it...be creative.

A $70 tub of Protein for $5....now thats a bargain.

(Cell tech works great with sugar...)
    or just saying it gave you gas, headaches and diarehia (shits.) as lots of it does.

Don't flame and call me A thief I am just putting up info for unsatisfied gnc customers.

I personally don't condone in changing the powders but if unhappy return for full refund.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I done that a few times. Not a smart company, especially when they tell you if you dont like the flavor or product we will give you your money back or exchange products. But when you do take stuff back, make sure its a diffrent salesman.

DangerousGrounds is offline Junior Member
    I was flamed by a few for giving this info out.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    they stopped this policy in my area but...gnc used to have a policy that you bought one gnc product at regular price you get the other gnc product half of...ive heard of people taking the stuff back seperatetly to different gnc stores on gold card day and return them for full price...you buy a $50 dollar bottle of vitamens and you get the second for $25 and if you use the scam with a gold card you save even more..eventually you'll save enough for protien for one month..do it 12 times a year your protien intake is paid for....you just don't tell them you used the card on the original purchase...of course i do not agree with what they are doing because it's a violation of the law...it's not fair to rip off billion dollar companies that over charge every customer on every item...thats morally wrong..lol...Madmax..

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This is a great idea :-)

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I usally dont try it when a manager is around, I'll usally come back at night when some high school kids are working and then exchange it. Just dont go back to the same store every week exchanging stuff.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Ok, lets delete this post before the people at GNC read it !!!! I got some Betagen, Xenadrine, and Nitrotech for free from my bro who works at GNC....they don't take inventory. Jackassses..lol

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    damn i got to try this one lol

Grant is offline Member
    being a former employee of GNC, you can return a bottle with a scoop of protein left and you can say you were dissatisfied. IF A MANAGER REFUSES TO ACCEPT THEY ARE NOT BEING COMPLIANT WITH THEIR POLICY.

Steele is offline Member
    i currently work at GNC and I say take advantage of the policy. Use half to three fourths of the product and bring it back. any excuse will work. I love it because i usually just keep the returns. so, you guys and girls buy the products use half of it, return it then I will use the rest of it. Everyone leaves happy...though i get screwed if you put neslte quick in it!!!!!!!! hahahahah!!!!

Farmer is offline Member
    I work at Value Nutrition which is owned by GNC and has all the same policy but everything is 15% marked down from GNC's price. Never though of people doing that before but I'll be watching now mostly people return xenadrine and hydroxycut becuause it gave them "jitters"

peace

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's just not right bro. Sorry if your dissatisfied with GNC go somewhere else. Don't steal their shit, and what if I go and buy that can of nitrotech, and I get nesquick???

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd rather support a locally owned business, rather than rip off a huge company. Find a store you're proud to support and give them your business.

Thread Information