Thread: Tren E / Test E

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Tren E / Test E

Let's say I decided to run this(been thinking about it):

Test E......500mg/week........Weeks 1-14
    Tren E......400mg/week........Weeks 5-14
    Halo.........50mg/ED.............Weeks 1-5
    hCG

Could I mix the tren and test in the same syringe? I would draw 1cc of Test, and 1cc of Tren, both in the same syringe. I would shoot that twice per week.

My overall goal is strength increase, with minimal weight gain.

I will probally just save my Tbol for later use. I decided to go with Tren E, over Tren A, just for the convienence. I understand the issue of the long ester in relation to bad side effects, but I am willing to deal with it. If things get too tough I can always cease the tren.

I am also not too concerned with negative side effects (baldness, acne, hair), because I am a man, not a poster boy. I am not in this game to look like Mario Lopez

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Drop the Halo its a specialized drug and NO GOOD for a kickstart. 50mg ED of halo is reckless bro you need to do some more research IMO. I have never heard of anyone running over 30mg ed and that was experienced users these aint skittles kids. How many cycles have you done and what are your complete stats?

First off, not a kid. Second, running first cycle now. A couple weeks in.
    25 years old, 239lbs, 5'11", 16% bf

I would be willing to lower the Halo dose. I just do not see the point of running Halo along with the Tren towards the end of the cycle. So would a better suggestion be to keep the same cycle, and replace the Halo with the Tbol that I have?

First cycle test only you are getting over your head with these compounds and Halo should not be used unless you are getting ready for competition. The cycle needs to be revised big time tren E will not kick in for 4-5wks you realize that right?

Slow and steady its a marathon not a sprint. I ran Anadrol and that gave me all the strength I could ask for BIG gains with lower doses too. You dont want to gain strength too fast anyway you will just end up destroying your joints.

If I wanted something faster acting I would have went with Acetate. Maybe you were confused about my first cycle. My first cycle has no Tren . I am running 500mg Test E and 50mg Dbol . I am not using Halo to cut weight, or to harden up. I just want the euphoric feeling of breaking PRs in the gym. I want the strength, that's all. I can always get another order of Tren, and run it for 14 weeks, but that might be a little too much for me. I decided to put the Tren towards the end of the cycle so that my strength does not decline in the remaining 6 weeks to PCT(if I started Tren on week 1).

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    First off, not a kid. Second, running first cycle now. A couple weeks in.
    25 years old, 239lbs, 5'11", 16% bf

I would be willing to lower the Halo dose. I just do not see the point of running Halo along with the Tren towards the end of the cycle. So would a better suggestion be to keep the same cycle, and replace the Halo with the Tbol that I have?

Yes definitely replace the halo with the tbol IMO.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    I would run the Tren E from week 1 because of the longer ester. It will take a bit to kick in.

If I wanted something faster acting I would have went with Acetate. Maybe you were confused about my first cycle. My first cycle has no Tren. I am running 500mg Test E and 50mg Dbol. I am not using Halo to cut weight, or to harden up. I just want the euphoric feeling of breaking PRs in the gym. I want the strength, that's all. I can always get another order of Tren, and run it for 14 weeks, but that might be a little too much for me. I decided to put the Tren towards the end of the cycle so that my strength does not decline in the remaining 6 weeks to PCT(if I started Tren on week 1).
    No, its because you are starting it in wks 5 I would run it from the begining with the test and drop it 2 wks earlier to let it clear out before the test and run the tbol at the first 5wks or so. Most people will say not to run tren in the second cycle either but if you have your mind made up alread thats the way I would go about it.

But I figured that by the time week 5 came, I would feel the test. Then at week 9, I would feel the Tren . That way it would be like a rollercoaster ride of mad strength. That is another reason that I moved Tren towards the end of cycle. I do not want the Test and the Tren to kick in at the same time. I do not want to tear my muscles in half lol

My mind is not completely set on Tren yet. My bro has an awesome proce on Tren right now, and I also have some free credit toward the product. Plus, the wife allowed me a few hindred extra bucks for Christmas. So I figured that I would get my hands on the goods now. I just want to join the 1 ton club one day, so I believe (from what I have read) that Tren is the way to get there. So I figured that I would get it early.

You guys are giving great advice, and I appreciate it, but I have to get back to the original question for a minute.

Can I mix 200mg of Tren E, and 250mg of Test E in the same syringe? That would be a 2ml(2cc) injection, twice per week

But I figured that by the time week 5 came, I would feel the test. Then at week 9, I would feel the Tren. That way it would be like a rollercoaster ride of mad strength. That is another reason that I moved Tren towards the end of cycle. I do not want the Test and the Tren to kick in at the same time. I do not want to tear my muscles in half lol

Yeah, you could try that that's not a bad idea.

You guys are giving great advice, and I appreciate it, but I have to get back to the original question for a minute.

Can I mix 200mg of Tren E, and 250mg of Test E in the same syringe? That would be a 2ml(2cc) injection, twice per week
    Yes, you can mix any compounds even water based suspensions.

Yeah I read that you can mix water and oils. I just wanted to make sure because I did not know if anything could become counter-productive if mixed.

To be honest, the only appealing aspect of the Halo was the strength gain with minial weight gain. Only problem is, shits expensive. I am on day 10 of my dbol now. I just started to notice strength increasy, but I have already gained 6 pounds. I came in this cycle wanting to stay under 245lbs. I know that I can lower the dbol, but I have a feeling that it has not fully kicked in yet. I just want to see what 50mg is capable of, before I lower it.

Reason that I want to stay at a moderate weight is so that I can still stay in a group when I go for long runs

The only thing you dont want to mix with anything is HGH because its delicate and will get destroyed easily. Yeah 50 mg of dbol is a hearty dose but it will not damage your body like 50 mg of halo would you should get some nice strength gains off the cycle you are on now just be patient and make sure you diet is in order.

Yeah, and HGH is also sub-q, so it can't be mixed with IM AAS. My ultimate goal is to run a couple years of HGH, when I am in my 40s lol.

Yeah I keep hearing that I will grow on my current cycle. Thanks for your help bro. I will start to research the hepatoxicity of Halo.

So proposed cycle would be:

Test E..............400mg-week-weeks 1-18
    Tren E..............500mg-week-weeks 9-18
    hCG .................250is 2x week-weeks 1-20
    Dbol .................30mg-ED-weeks 1-5

Caber if needed
    Adex if needed
    PCT
    Clomid 100/50/25/25/10
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/10

18 weeks is a LONG time. Maybe it will work. If not, then I can maybe come up with some sort of bridge, or just run 250mg/week after Tren kicks in. I have 36 amps of Test E, and 2 10ML(200mg/ml) vials of Tren E
    Last edited by Kibble; 12-07-2009 at 07:49 AM.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    So proposed cycle would be:

Tren E..............400mg-week-weeks 1-18
    Test E..............500mg-week-weeks 9-18
    hCG .................250is 2x week-weeks 1-20
    Dbol .................30mg-ED-weeks 1-5

Caber if needed
    Adex if needed
    PCT
    Clomid 100/50/25/25/10
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/10

18 weeks is a LONG time. Maybe it will work. If not, then I can maybe come up with some sort of bridge, or just run 250mg/week after Tren kicks in. I have 36 amps of Test E, and 2 10ML(200mg/ml) vials of Tren E
    im curious. why did you extend it to 18 weeks?

why are you waiting for week 9 to start test e? im confused. the tren will shut you down and you could run into some ed issues.

why not run:
    test e 1-12 500mg week
    tren e 1-12 400mg week
    hcg 1-12 500mg week
    dbol 1-5 30mg ed

or you can front load the test in your first week and not run the dbol and kick start the cycle that way, marcus has written about it. then you wont run into ed issues with the tren.

Oh damn, I had those mixed up. I am supposed to start the Test on week 1, and the Tren on week 9. It was just a type-o

Quote Originally Posted by darkcrayz View Post
    im curious. why did you extend it to 18 weeks?

why are you waiting for week 9 to start test e? im confused. the tren will shut you down and you could run into some ed issues.

why not run:
    test e 1-12 500mg week
    tren e 1-12 400mg week
    hcg 1-12 500mg week
    dbol 1-5 30mg ed

or you can front load the test in your first week and not run the dbol and kick start the cycle that way, marcus has written about it. then you wont run into ed issues with the tren.
    Enanthate . Convienence was the issue. But I guess that does not outweigh my health. I will just have to make time to inject ED. Now I just have to get experience pinning glutes(I can't reach back there), delts(hard to reach), calves and chest.

makes more sense. you still gonna run for 18 weeks then?

I was thinking of 18 weeks. Reson being is that I have 36 amps of Test E. I will not be using amps anymore after this. I just want to use all of the amps. I don't want to throw them away, even though they were only $4 lol. I will start homebrew after my second cycle. That gives me a year to research homebrewing.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Are you not supposed to run the hcg right up til the day before the pct starts. Just curious. Killer cycle btw.

I have read that is is best to stop around 4-6 days before the cycle. Maybe because of the halflife. Also, that hCG and Nolva can be contradicting. I do not know enough about hCG to argue the science behind it. I will just use what I read in the PCT and hCG forums

so...

test e 1-18 500mg/week
    tren a? 9-18 50mg/75mg daily?
    dbol 1-5 30mg/50mg daily?
    hcg 1-18 500mg weekly

arim/caber on hand?
    nolv/clomid pct?

so use dbol to kick start test til test is peaked and then add in tren to add in another level for the last half? i dont see an issue except its longer then usually recommended.

just curiosity... why not run a higher test dose for less time and cut out the tren/dbol for this cycle and front load the test? how much test have you run before?

just curious on your reasoning man, not picking a fight.

I was going to run 750mg/week for 12 weeks. I have enough Test for that. I did consider doing that, and frontloading. I have 36 amps of test and I don't want to waste a single one. But after all of the reading that I have done on Tren , it sounds perfect for me. And I will not run 750mg Test alongside the Tren. At least not this early in my AAS life.

About the above cycle... I am considering not even using an Oral. I want to eventually keep orals out of my life. I may run another oral sometime... but over the last couple months, orals have become less appealing to me.

I was going to run 750mg/week for 12 weeks. I have enough Test for that. I did consider doing that, and frontloading. I have 36 amps of test and I don't want to waste a single one. But after all of the reading that I have done on Tren , it sounds perfect for me. And I will not run 750mg Test alongside the Tren. At least not this early in my AAS life.

About the above cycle... I am considering not even using an Oral. I want to eventually keep orals out of my life. I may run another oral sometime... but over the last couple months, orals have become less appealing to me.
    cool. thanks for your thoughts. i understand what your saying. you could front load the test, i actually like that idea. will you be able to get more test or just cut the cycle shorter by however many weeks you lose by front loading?

i agree with you, never run tren, but i have a buddy that swears by, said it was the best/leanest/strongest he ever felt while on the tren.

Thread Information