Thread: Halotestin

raoul3 is offline Associate Member

Halotestin

For you guys who experienced with Halo, what kind of gain can I expect to keep post cycle? If any... Any other info appreciated also, thanks

stinky is offline Associate Member
    bump^

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Almost all of it will be kept although you will lose the strength. Don't expect large weight gains off of halotestin .

I see... Well that's no good then... Cause my whole purpose of doing halo was to gain STRENGTH with minimal bodyweight. So you're saying not worth it?
    Last edited by raoul3; 01-10-2003 at 08:55 PM.

skii96 is offline Member
    If all your looking for is lots of strength and little weight gain then Halo is your best choice, along with some prop and fina!

Well I can't afford Fina cause the detection time is longer than I can deal with... But Prop was on my list as well. So was Var originally. But Var + Halo = hazardous for the liver, right?
    What about doing halo 20mg and Var 40mg ED, wouldn't that really be much more harsh than 60mg Var?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Halo is great for strength gains without much weight gain but you won't keep all of that strength when you come off. I am sure you will keep some.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What is your past cycle history? I know people who run 100mg/ED winny + 30mg ED halo with no problems. It is all dependent on how well you tolerate orals.

Well actually I'm looking at my first cycle, so I don't know. I'm 26, 205lbs @ 10% bf and been researching for about 6 months. I'm giving it at least 3-4 more months too.

skii96 is offline Member
    Prop/Halo is a little harsh for a first cycle but it doable. As far as throwing var in their, i don see a problem cause its not all that harsh of an oral. Why do you care about detection times? Plus even an AAS test wont find fina.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you throw in some ala and liv52 if you plan on using var and halos at the same time ..

Well I must deal with CIO standard testing in late summer - early fall... I've never heard no nobody get caught with fina but I don't want to be the first for sure... Since the Fina detection time is pretty long.
    Do you think CIO test can detect Fina? I'm pretty sure it does. At least the metabolites.

Thread Information