Thread: Experts needed.

willpharmd is offline Junior Member

Question Experts needed.

I'm 25yo, 210 lbs, 5'8". Been lifting naturally for a few years, but I've hit a plateau. This will be my first cycle.
    Sustanon
    week 1-2 750mg
    week 3-8 500mg
    Proviron
    week 4-8 25mg/day

I would like some expert opinion on how I would best use Primobolan depot in this cycle.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    depending upon your goals here is how i wouold run the 2 together..i would also run something else with that cycle..but it's up to you...maybe winny at the end or d-bol at the beggining...clomid post cycle and proviron if you decide...Madmax..

primo 400mg (1-10)
    sust 500mg (1-10) - at that dose you will not maximize the prop..

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    What is your goals for this cycle? Primo is a cutting roid where sust is a bulking one. I don't see the need to mix the two, you'd be better off throing in some EQ instead of the primo and run the sust/eq for 10 wks.

willpharmd is offline Junior Member
    My goals are strength and mass

The Butcher is offline Member
    I did a 10 week Sus cycle at 500mg/week for my third cycle. I had only dabbled in lower amounts of T-200 and Deca before that. I gained almost 30lbs. I think you should probably save the Primobolan and put it with some winny and test about 6 weeks after this cycle. 10 weeks of the sus @ 500mg/week should probably be fine. As mmaximus said, you might not be maximizing the prop, but I think you will probably still be fine. I know I was. Of course, I made sure I ate like a horse. Just make sure you hit hcg or clomid post-cycle. I didn't, and lost those 30 pounds!!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    willpharmd- if your sust is in vials intead of amps, i would run the cycle like this- also considering your goal is to maximize size and strength, i think that this is your best bet. unless you are afraid of bloat, then i'd run the EQ instead of deca .

day 1- .75 cc sust mixed with .75 cc of deca (200 mg/ml)
    day 2- off
    day 3- .75 cc sust mixed with .75 cc of deca
    day 4- off
    day 5 - .75 cc of sust mixed with .75 cc of deca
    day 5- off

that gives you about 555 mg of sust per week (based on a six day week) and still allows you to maximize your prop as best you can at those dosages. and you also have 450 mg of deca in there too- which will significantly reduce the pain from the sustanon injections.

just my .02

monstercojones1.....

did you just turn 19...how many cycles have you done..is that you in your avatar..just curious......Madmax..

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    haha, yea im only 19. im doing my first serious, not completely ignorant cycle right now. i messed around with various types of AS before this because i was a moron and had personal issues. and my avatar is scott baio- of charles in charge fame. it just makes me laugh.

why don't you stay clean for a while..you seem smart enough from some of your posts to realize the effects of juicing at an early age..really think about it...later...Madmax..

Thread Information