DangerousGrounds is offline Junior Member

Arrow My fascia stretching theory for onsite permant growth

Fascia stretching can be done with almost any onsite oils clean sterile. The theory is hmmm, analogy say...

The bicep is like say a balloon, can be stretched and hold a lot of oil and blow up like a baseball.

With 3/cc 2 1/2cc (if arm is big enough to hold, mine is) injects every few days (3 to5).

Yes the growth is temporary for a few weeks. It has for me its been pretty much painless after 1st time I heated before to remove BA. used 23ga 1" 1/2 for yrs just went to 25ga 1 1/2".

Anyway, the theory the fascia stretching beyond what normal weightlifting pump, food ect,ect allows later growth as the fascia has been stretched out and can allow for more muscle growth to grow and stay easier than if not stretched out.

I am a firm believer from experience w/ this.
    just my opinion

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    heating removes a very very small % of BA if any at all, BA's BP is around 402, and tests MP is around 200 (+-20), so its nearly twice as high as test...u think your going to remove ba before you start destroying test? probably not...although the jury is still out on this one the science is right there...and then i believe in muscle fascia stretching as well, and so do a lot of other reknown fitness experts, but again jury is out, no real studies showing any positive results, and no set of factors or guidelines to go by, i mean how much does it take to stretch fascia, is it permanent? how long does it take to administer this type of therapy? i mean there is a lot of variables to consider before saying this has any benefit...jmo

DangerousGrounds is offline Junior Member
    Through my experience and friends road tested it has helped many gain a permant 1" or 2 on arms after yrs of stuck growth.

Heating does help IMO with pain believe me I'm not sure how but it does and not heating to 400 what ba leaves. BA evaporates in air as it is a solvent so I do think heating lower temps do take a small degree out to reduce swelling redness and pain.
    Last edited by DangerousGrounds; 01-11-2003 at 02:23 PM.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, its pretty volatile stuff, 'on its own', but in solution with oil, test, additives, etc...its a different story, it might help to a very small degree, and heating does change viscosity and im sure that helps with injecting...and that 1" is probably due to fascia stretching, but lets not forget about the potential of scar tissue as well..

Thread Information